95.

- Rodrick Moore -- Los Angles, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Los Angles, California -

"daddy wake upp!" aaliyah pushed on my chest making me groan finally opening my eyes a little to adjust to the light.

"why don't you bother mommy" i sighed stretching out. 

"because she loves you" I heard Vanessa say. "i dropped kenny off. i was thinking about heading to pop and Ny's while Ny does hair. i can bring liyah if you don't want her to come with you to the studio"

"i wanna stay with daddy" she crossed her arms.

"baby why don't you go with mommy today? your always with me" i said fixing her hair.

"you said you wanted her to be a daddy's girl" Vanessa shrugged making me smack my teeth and sit up slowly.

"you sure you wanna come to the studio, mama?" i sighed getting out of bed. "you won't be able to do anything"

"bring tablet!" she giggled pulling out her and kenny's tablet we had gotten for them awhile ago.

"ight go get your shoes on, princess" i said going into my closet to find something to wear.

-

after getting ready, i went downstairs to get my shoes on because the ones i wanted to wear were downstairs. thankfully, kilo listens and don't eat shit he ain't supposed to.

"daddy look!" aaliyah giggled running to me making me smile as she showed off her outfit.

"hair did by mommy" Ness flipped her hair

"beautiful just like her too" i said walking into the kitchen to where Vanessa was washing dishes.
"i don't know if i can pick kenny up at his bus stop today, bae"