96.

- Vanessa Valor -- Los Angeles, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Los Angeles, California -

"willow!" india groaned watching her and aaliyah run upstairs.

"she's so cute" i shook my head chuckling. "how's sky?"

"good. she's with durk right now so i'm sure she's having fun"

"liyah's like that with roddy. she loves him wayyy more then me but kenny's a mommys boy" she nodded.

"willow! come here!" she yelled after hearing her phone begin to ring. 

"wassuh' bae" durk's voice boomed into the phone. "where willow at?"

"right here" she said handing the phone to her.

"daddy!" she giggled. "miss you!"

"i miss you too, princess. tell mommy to come home so i can see you" india rolled her eyes.

"can i just talk to my sister for once" she sighed making me laugh.

"i gotta get kenny in the shower anyway. i'll call you tomorrow?" i asked getting out of my chair.

"that's good. ion got nun to do so it's fine" i nodded. "love you" she hugged me as we heard liyah and kenny's footsteps. 

"love you too" i smiled pulling away. "baby give your aunt a hug goodbye" liyah laughed hugging her after india kneeled down. 

-

"bye auntie india!" kenny smiled as we waved them goodbye watching her pull off.

"okay come on" i laughed closing the door after they got away from it.

liyah ran to the living room where her toys laid on the floor and her favorite show played. she always got so happy just being by herself.

"mommy?" kenny said as he sat in a chair at the island while i got out some juice.

"yea" i began to pour some into a cup for liyah and kenny.