Meeting the Boys

"What the Hell???" Dean exclaimed as both of the brothers eyes widened in disbelief and jaws dropped from sheer shock. You flipped around grabbing the knife from off your night stand staring at the two large men standing in your doorway.

You immediately lunged at the one closest to you, which luckily enough was the shorter one. He was unprepared and you easily took him to the floor straddling him as you held his arms down, your knife pressed against his neck.
The moose sized man just stared in unbelief, hands up in a way to show you he meant no harm. His puppy dog eyes begging for you to let him and his partner go.

He looked familiar with his long brown hair, and hazel eyes. You could tell he was on high alert from the way he was standing but had no weapon on him. Obviously not a robber or anything out of the supernatural, you eased the knife back from the throat of the man below you, seeing as you barely cut him, a thin line of blood starting from where the knife had been. You took a second to look at him. His surprised and angry Apple green eyes, dirty blond hair, and chiseled features causing your heart to flutter a little and muscles to relax. You quickly connected the dots between the two men.

"Your John Winchester's boys" you said. Putting the knife down before standing up and extending a hand to help the man you assumed was Dean get up off the floor. He pushed it away, preferring to get up on his own, still angry at the fact he was caught off guard.

"Yeah we are" Sam started, "Who are you?"
Both stared at you waiting for and answer, or more of an explanation than anything,
When reality  finally caught up to you about the situation you were in. "Bobby is going to kill us."

Bobby had always talked to you about the Winchester's, asking for advice and options about various situations the boys had gotten themselves into. You wouldn't say you necessarily knew more then Bobby, but you did have more insight and experience. The last thing you heard about the brothers was that Dean had gotten back from Hell. Not only did you hear about it from Bobby, but from whispered gossip between the demons you had come into contact with. You were glad the boys were back together. Seeing how Bobby took Deans death.. you could only imagine Sam, knowing their brotherly bond.

Bobby was a mess during that time. You tried everything you could to get Dean released from hell. Bobby asked if there was anything you could do without ending up there yourself, but seeing how broken Bobby was at the loss of Dean.. you would have given anything to make him smile again. Unfortunately for you, You were a little late from springing him out, leaving all of you to wonder why he was back. You knew it wasn't a demon, but that's about all you knew. Not even Crowley knew how he got out. He was keeping Dean Winchester under his nose, watching him develop his torturing skills to become a valuable asset for the demon side. Luckily, Dean had not gotten too involved in that lifestyle before he was yanked out. It wasn't until Bobby told  you it was the angels that it all made sense.

Returning back to your situation, you realized that you had been lost in thought for sometime.
"Who are you? How do you know who we are?" Sam repeated.

"I'm Y/n"

"Okay y/n " Dean says in a low gruff voice. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I live here" you say. Trying to make things less tense you lower your arms to your sides. It's in this moment you realize how lucky you were to bring your clothes into the bathroom with you rather than walking out to find the boys in only a towel.

The boys reciprocate your movements. Dean chuckles "Listen, sweetheart, we would know if you lived here. What are you doing here?"

"I live here!" You say getting frustrated "Call Bobby and ask him!"

The boys give each other a knowing look that told you they didn't believe you.

"Okay" you start "how else would you explain my bedroom, all my stuff in the closet, and pictures on the wall?" You point to the photos right above your bed. You had photos with Garth, Rufus, Jo, Ash, and Ellen, but mostly Bobby.