Mommy Dearest

*A/n: Sorry this one is a bit longer! Warning of torture and possible triggers*

After splitting up and going with Sam and Bobby to Dr. Silver's house and noticing that he is indeed missing along with his wife and kids, you meet up with Dean and Cas outside of Ed's house.

"So we've got a missing doctor and an oozy patient, huh?" Dean summarizes.

"Yeah. Plot thickens." Sam quips.

You roll your eyes as you turn around to stare at the house.

"Well let's go see what Ed's roommates have to say." you hear Dean say, but you notice a figure walking through the house who looks just like.. Ed?

"Does Ed Bright have a brother?" you ask.

"No, why?" Bobby answers.

"Then that's not his twin." You say staring at the window.

"Shifter?" Sam asks

"I don't know what we're looking at." Bobby says.

"Alright, Sam and me are gonna go in. You three stay here and watch the door. If something comes out, shoot it." you say, pulling your gun out.

"Yeah. Best guess – silver bullets." Dean says. "And I am coming with you" he adds. You just roll your eyes, giving him a smirk.

"I'm fairly unpractised with firearms" Cas says nervously.

"You know who whines? Babies." Dean says back to Cas who just looks angry again.

When Sam, Dean, and you reach the house Dean breaks the door open to see several dead Eds all over the place.

"Okay, don't touch anything." you say as you watch Dean freeze and stand back up from crouching down to touch one of the bodies.

"Right" he confirms, earning yet another eye roll from you.

"Hey, hey. Back here. Come here. " Sam says motioning towards one of the Eds. As you approach you notice he is still alive. "Hey, hey, hey. Talk to us Ed. Whats going on?" Sam asks.

"What? I'm not Ed." 'Not-Ed' says immediately going into a coughing fit.

Sam takes out his wallet and sees his name is Marshall and more interestingly looks nothing like Ed.

"What's wrong with me?" Marshall asks.

"Uh, nothing. You're ok. You're okay, alright? We're gonna get you help." Sam says, but you know better.

"Let me ask you something. Do I – do all of us- do we look like Ed?" Marshall asks.

"What? No, no. No, of course not. You, uh, you have a fever. You're hallucinating." Dean replies unconvincingly.

"Marshall, what happened here?" you ask getting to the point.

"Am I gonna die?" He asks turning to Sam.

"No, you're not gonna die, okay? Now you need to talk to us. It's important." Sam says.

"Ed was feeling bad so I took him to the doctor. *coughs* I think – now we're all sick."

"You think?" you and Dean say at the same time while Sam gives you both a bitch face.

"before you got sick, before Ed got sick, did you do anything? Did you go anywhere?" Sam says turning his attention back to Marshall.

"I don't know. Some bar."

"A bar? What bar?" you ask.

"8th Street, I guess." He replies.