48 Hours Later

*48 hours since the timer began - 3rd person POV*

"Yo,  What do we got? Wendigo?" Garth asks playfully, but when he heard the frantic breathing on the other end of the line, he realized it was serious.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" he asks looking over to Sam and Dean who suddenly became alert at the mention of your name.

"Garth... I did something." you cry through the phone in uncontrollable sobs. "I can't stop it"

"Woah, Woah, y/n! What is going on?" He felt his own face pale as he continued to listen to your breathing. He had never heard you so panicked and it scared him to no end.

"I... I am at your place Garth. I am in the panic room Bobby helped construct. I can't control it. I can't control her."

"Who?" he asks feeling his breath hitch. He knew the answer, but he didn't want it to be true.

"Sparta"

"Y/n hold on I will be there as soon as possible"

"Please hurry" You cry as he hangs up. 

Dean and Sam share a concerned look as they stare at Garth.

"Garth. You okay man? Was that Y/n? Does she need help?" Dean asks. He felt bad about pushing you away that day, he was just so... angry. So angry about how you and Sam both didn't come to rescue him, but he could also understand it somewhere deep down. He assumed you had moved on, maybe even got another boyfriend, but the way you looked at him when he told you to leave... it broke his heart. He even tried to call that last number he had from you to apologize, but no doubt you had changed phones once again.

"You don't look so good" Sam said as Garth leaned back against his truck.

"It's y/n... she..." He couldn't speak up, afraid that if he said it, it would become more real.

"Garth, what is it? Is she in trouble?" Dean asked as concern and urgency filled his voice.

Garth took a shuddering breath, trying to keep his composer. "She let her out... Her demon. And she can't get it under control"

"What does that mean?" Sam asks as his eyes swell with disbelief.

"It means that she is in big trouble... I have never heard her that scared, that upset, and y'all knows how she gets with her nightmares"

"Where is she?" Dean asks gruffly, pulling the keys out of his pocket and getting ready to sprint to the impala.

"My place"

"Then let's get going!" Dean yells, hopping into the front seat impatiently waiting for Sam to get inside the car. He even started driving before Sam even got his foot in, following on Garth's tail all the drive to his place. He knew it was bad, because Garth never would speed, yet was going  15 over the limit. Dean felt his emotions threatening to spill over. He felt guilty for pushing you away and worse for not taking the time to try and find you. He missed you more than he could ever express. More than he would ever admit to... because he loved you. He always had and always would. He hadn't even thought about being with another woman since the day he messed up with Lisa, and he never wanted to. He just wanted you. Even if it just meant just being friends, he wanted you in his life. The way he treated you was wrong and it was eating him up alive and Sam could tell. Sam knew how much his brother was head over heels for you. Especially from the change in habits since the day you both broke up. Dean even stopped watching porn or attending strip clubs because it would make him depressed. Dean was in love with you more than he would ever admit.  More than he could ever express. And right now Sam knew exactly what was on Dean's mind... Fear. The fear of losing you forever.