The Monster

*A/N: dark themes, possible trigger warnings, a little graphic *

You watched as the door opened to reveal the demon who kidnapped you a week ago. You had gotten to know each other quite well. He already knew you were the famous Sparta, and you figured out his name was Raxil, and that he was a complete scum bag so you figured you knew all you needed to about him.

He had been keeping you in this warehouse, feeding you once a day and keeping your hands cuffed and chained to a post like a leash which allowed you to walk around but not get too far. You hadn't found anything useful. He made sure nothing was close enough for you to use against him. He had a couple of fellow workers who would come in bringing in kidnapped humans for you to torture so that they could see how you did things. At first, you had refused but as you watched them do it anyways you couldn't resist your urges. After the first 4 days, you gave in. It felt so energizing getting back into your old habits, but at night you felt the guilt and shame from torturing an innocent person.

"What do you have planned today Raxil? Another round of hokey pokey or maybe you could let me out and I could show you how to really rough someone up" you taunted. Though he obviously was an amateur, he seemed confident in himself. "You know Crowley is going to kick your ass," you say chuckling.

"I don't care about Crowley. I have protection. Does the name Dion mean anything to you?" he says flashing an evil smile. 

"Like Celine Dion?" you ask confused. Raxil just looked angry.

"What? NO! Just Dion" he says frustrated, you chuckle at him.

"No doesn't ring a bell" you state.

"Well, what if I told you he was a member of a cult of warlocks you took out 'just for fun' a couple of years ago in New Orleans?" 

You thought about it for a minute but finally remembered the massacre you had committed.

"Well he is on his way to collect you and promised me protection" he states with a big smile.

"You do realize they are warlocks" you state staring at him like he was an idiot. "They won't even let you live once they have me"

"Well, that's why I have a backup plan" he says walking closer to you. "Sam and Dean Winchester have been following your trail for weeks. I had been trying to leave a small string of bodies and they picked up on it in a hurry. I am going to hold them for ransom in exchange for my freedom from Hell. Crowley always is very appreciative of collections from the hells most wanted list"

You felt your heart drop knowing that the boys would find you and know of the murders you had commited over the past 3 days, but you just smirked at Raxil "They won't fall for your stupid tricks".

"Oh but they are. As we speak they are on their way towards us and when they come in I will have the drop on them."

Raxil flashed a wicked grin as he motioned for a minion to bring in another person. This time it was a younger kid. Probably no more than 20. He had wide eyes as he struggled against his captors begging for them to let him go. "I promise I won't press charges. No one will know" He pleads but they gag him and tie him to the chair nearby. You stare sadly at him, knowing what they were going to do, knowing how it would make you fell, knowing you would have to try to resist the growing need for blood.

***Time Skip***

It had been hours watching the demons torture the young man. You were nearly in tears listening to his muffled screams, but you also felt an overwhelming desire to show these demons how to really torture someone. What it means to really break someone, but you fought it. You tried so hard. And currently you were winning the battle.