Midnight Snacks

It was another normal day at Bobby's. Cas had not been by since he left two days ago, and the boys were continually getting on Bobby's nerves. Bobby had started talking to you again and had formally apologized for how he acted and you readily forgave him. You had just finished your morning run with Sam, walking in behind the large moose to find Dean making breakfast.

"What are you doing up so early?" you ask closing the door. Dean turns to look at you and Sam who are giving him a weird look.

"What?" He says playfully. "I can get up early too"

"yeah but you don't" Sam says smirking.

"bitch"

"Jerk"

Sam walked out of the kitchen, most likely heading upstairs to take a shower.

"What are you making?" You ask, curiously. You spot the plate of bacon Dean had prepared and walk around him slowly, to not attract too much attention.

"Pancakes" Dean says, a smile on his face as he flips the golden brown disk in the pan.

"Looks good" you say admiring his handiwork all while sneaking your hand up to steal a piece of bacon. whack

"Ow" you say rubbing the back of you hand.

"That's what you get for trying to steal food," Dean says laughing as he pretends to threaten you with the spatula.

You pout and Dean rolls his eyes, pushing the plate towards you. You quickly smile as you shove the bacon in your mouth. 

"Good morning Dean, y/n, care to get me a coffee?" Bobby says sitting at the table. You poured him a mug and took it over to him.

"What's for breakfast?" He asked flipping open the morning paper and eagarly sipping down the strong drink. You chuckle.

"Dean is making pancakes" you say glancing behind you at the spikey haired hunter.

"They are going to be the best damn pancakes you've had in your life" he says enthusiastically.

You roll your eyes turning your attention back to Bobby.

"By the way, me and Sam think we found a case"

"What?" Dean asks turning around spatula in hand. "We just killed Eve only 48 hours ago"

"Yeah 48 hours we haven't done anything. I'm getting restless and want to work a case" you say.

Dean flicks the spatula at you "It better not have anything to do with Starships or shifters" he threatens playfully.

You giggle a little at his antics "Don't worry. Just a simple salt and burn" you say shaking your head.

"Alright. I am going to go shower" you say making your way out the kitchen door, when suddenly you feel a weight pulling your feet down.

"You got to be kidding me?!" you say frustrated.

"Whats wrong?" Dean asks and you hear Bobby move his seat to get a better look at you.

"Crowley" is all you say before you are suddenly standing in the thrown room of hell.

"Kitten!" He exclaims gingerly walking from across the room. "We need to have a little chat"

"You summoned me?" you ask raising your eyebrows and following him to his thrown. He sits down and crosses his legs.

"How are the ingredients are coming along?"

"Really you couldn't have sent me a phone call or text? I have been a little busy" you state. "In case you haven't heard from your fine feathered friend, we killed Eve"