Pie

You walked out to find Sams large frame scrunched up on the couch. You walk back down to your room and decide to look for a new case. Pulling your hair up into a messy bun you gather all the papers scattered around your room and pile them together on your desk. Clearing your whiteboard, you get to work.

*time skip*

"Y/n"

You slowly sit up from the floor realizing you are in your room. Suddenly remembering what happened and realizing you fell asleep, you turn your full attention to Bobby who was standing at your door frame looking at you. "I guess you met the boys" he says. "And got some sleep. How was the hunt?"

"Easy"  you say standing up. Orienting yourself. "Where are the boys?"

"Asleep"

You turn on your phone to see that it is 8:34 am. You stretch and stand up.

"Easy? Taking down a nest of vamps on your own was easy?" Bobby questions, obviously looking at your bruised neck.

"You know how it is Bobby." You say rolling your eyes.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN WAIT FOR RUFUS!" He almost shouted, getting upset. "If I had known what you were planning I would have shot you so full of rock salt you would be shitting out margaritas for the next week"

"Rufus was busy with another case! I wasn't just going to wait and get other people killed. I knew I could handle it, and guess what. I handled it" you were upset at Bobby for not trusting your judgement, but you also knew he just wanted you safe.

He steps forward and wraps his arms around you. Resting his chin on your shoulder. "Your too stubborn"

You hugged him back "but you know that it rubbed off of you right?"

He pulled out of the hug and smacked you lightly on the side of the head. Both of you smiling. "Must have been a late night for Sam to still be asleep"

" Umm.. Bobby?"

"Yes y/n/n?"

"I need to check you"

He roles his eyes as you pull out your silver dagger, and some holy water.
Seeing he was him, you give him another hug.
"Can you leave? I am going to get dressed, then I will be up to get some breakfast going in a minute."

"Don't worry about that. I picked up some pie on my way in" he chuckles. He knew how much you loved pie.

Your eyes went wide from excitement and your mouth started to water. "I will be up in a minute" you say running to your closet to hurry and get dressed.

You quickly slipped on some black jeans, a Led Zeppelin t-shirt, gray plaid sweater, and matching gray converse. You basically ran up the stairs towards the kitchen, running straight into Dean as soon as you walked through the doorway.

He turns around, a plate of pie in his hands.

"Good morning to you too sweetheart" he winks, stuffing his mouth full of pie. In this moment you really take in his full appearance once again. The morning sun coming through the window helped to highlight  his handsome features. His green eyes in ecstasy as he whole-heartedly lets out a moan in an attempt to emphasize the perfection that is Mrs. Martins pie. Dean still looks at you wiggling his eyebrows, mouth full, and a smirk growing on his lips.