Suicide House

*A/N: Sorry this one is a little longer than I expected*

The boys finally recovered from their extended hangover and you had arrived at the house. You decided that pretending to be FBI wouldn't really cut it being a week late and all, so instead you decided you were going to pose as some neighbors who moved in a couple of houses down and heard about the recent death and wanted to offer their condolences. 

You ran ahead of the boys and knocked on the door. You heard a bunch of rustling around on the inside and an old lady saying "Don't do it! Don't do it Cathrine!" when suddenly the door opened to reveal a younger woman probably in her 40's who looked tired and worn down.

"Are you here about the job?" She asks seeing you at the door.

You were a little confused but decided to go along with it "Yes. Yes I am"

"Thank God," she said rolling her eyes and opening the door wider, as she did so Sam and Dean finally caught up to you.

"May I help you?" the lady asks them. 

"Oh, we are with her" Dean starts with a smile, but you quickly jump in.

"I am pretty confident you will be impressed with my resume for the job. They were going to help me move in since I am not from around here" you say with a tight-lipped smile. Sam and Dean look at you funny but the lady seems to buy your story.

"Well come on in" She says opening the door further.

"So how do you three know each other?" she asks as she motions for you to sit down on the couch.

"They are my brothers" you say quickly. You watch as Sam and Dean both smile, you knew it wasn't genuine but boy there were good at acting.

"Yeah just here to help her get settled in" Sam says putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Well great!" the lady says. "I was worried no one would take the job with everything that has happened"

"Well you no longer have to worry" you say.

You sit there for a minute in silence as she looks you over. "I completely forgot to introduce myself. I am Cathrine. Lois's daughter" she says extending her hand.

"I'm Y/n and these are my brothers Sam and Dean" you say shaking her hand.

"Can I see your resume?" she asks, and you completely forgot you mentioned that.

"I thought I would just tell you about it. I didn't have time to print it out but I can email it to you later if you would like" you say off the top of your head. 

"Not very professional for a caretaker," she says eyeing you, but she quickly smiles. "Tell me about where you have worked and what you have done"

"Well," you say crossing your legs and sitting up straighter. "I originally was a babysitter for several years for a family with twin boys who were quite the handful," you say, subtly hinting at Sam and Dean. "Very obnoxious and noisy and I quickly learned that was not the job for me so I went into caretaking at a local community center for 5 years, which led to me starting my own private practice." you pull out a card with Bobby's name and number. "This is the last client I worked for. His wife passed away and so he no longer needed me around to care for her" you say. 

"Alright" she says smiling. "I am just thankful you are here. You are hired"

You were a little confused about how easy this was but you didn't judge her. She looked like she had been through the wringer.

"Let me introduce you to Lori and show you your room" She says standing up, and you follow. 

Cathrine clears her throat and turns around towards the boys "you two should probably go get the bags. I need y/n to start today if possible" she says looking then towards you.