One Night Stands

Ever since that night, you had woken up in Dean's arms every morning. You were unsure what you and Dean were at this point but Sam referred to you both as cuddle buddies which accurately defined your relationship. Whatever was going on between you both, you didn't mind. It was very comforting to feel his stronghold around you. Surprisingly you had been having fewer nightmares since then, but whenever you did he would be there. He knew just what to say to calm you down and never judged or made fun of you.

After a couple of hunts, you decided that a trip to the bar was necessary. You three hit a nearby place that was packed full of different kinds of people. You had your everyday drunks, a couple of bratty college students, and plenty of travelers passing through. You three took a booth as a dark-haired waitress made her way over to you. 

"What can I get for you fellas?" she says with a wink towards the boys. You just rolled your eyes knowing at least one of them was going to try to tap that.. most likely Dean which made your blood boil but you tried to hide it. Dean was always oblivious to your jealousy but after you ordered, Sam gave you a look that said he knew and you tried your best to calm yourself down.

"So, who gets the room and who is finding a different place to get their freak on" you state looking between the two boys. You were sharing one hotel room this time so you figured talking it through with them was best before they were too sloshed to effectively communicate.

They both gave you a questioning glance. "Oh come on you two. I can see the way you are looking around the bar. As long as I can sleep in Baby then you two can fight over who gets the room and who has to find a different place to bring their girl"

They looked at each other and pulled out their hands for rock paper scissors. You rolled your eyes knowing Sam was going to win since Dean never changed from rock. Ever. So you went over to find a song on the Jukebox. You finally found one, Let it Ride by Bachman-Turner Overdrive. It wasn't one of your favorites but you were in the mood. You went back to find your drinks had arrived and you three then effectively enjoyed your night.

***Time Skip***

It had been a couple of hours and Dean was flirting up the waitress as you had guessed as Sam and you sat and chatted. "Y/n why don't you just tell him?" he asks. You turn your attention away from Dean and back to Sam.

"Tell him what?" you say taking another sip of your beer.

"Y/n I know you like him and I am telling you he likes you too!" He says scoffing at you. You roll your eyes.

"Yeah right. He is sleeping around with other women because he loves me so much," you say sarcastically. "Sam, I'm no good for him. He deserves someone better," you say looking down.

"Y/n from where I am sitting, there is no one better. Dean obviously likes you and you obviously like him. You two just need to tell each other and stop acting like children" 

You look at him and give him a small smile. "maybe" you say.

"Fancy a dance?" a young woman says approaching the table looking towards Sam. You watch as Sam hesitates before saying "Why not" and then you were alone. 

You drank for the next while watching Sam flirt with the little lady and Dean making out with the waitress who was off at this point. You were surprised they hadn't left yet. You felt your sad emotions bubbling up as "Please Call Home" played on the jukebox. Suddenly a guy was sitting next to you.

"I see your friends got preoccupied. What douches leaving a pretty girl like you all alone. Mind if I give you some company?"

You look at him. He had soft blue eyes and spikey hair kind of like Deans'. He was a little older than Dean but had a kind face. "You are here already aren't ya?" you say smiling at him. He smiled back.