Gathering Information

The rest of the car ride is filled with music, laughter, and obnoxious singing and pretty soon you were pulling up to an old farmhouse.

"So who's this intel coming from?" Dean asks while turning the ignition off and looking at you.

"An acquaintance who has been helpful before," you say, starting to open the door. Dean nods.

"Awesome"

You look around as Dean goes to the back of the impala to grab a couple of machetes. Something seemed off but you couldn't tell what. It was too quiet.

"You ready?" Dean asks while handing you a machete.

"Yep are you?"

"Always" he says, turning his attention to the house.

You walk up the front porch, being careful to listen for any movement but hear nothing. You open the door walking in looking around with your machete at your side. Dean follows behind you. After making your way across the first floor you and Dean split up, he checks upstairs while you opt for downstairs.

As you make your way down your eyes start to adjust, but there is just enough light making its way down from the door you are struggling to really see anything. Just as you reach the bottom you see a fresh sheep corpse and know that someone is down here, you raise your machete up, only to get grabbed from behind. You roll on the ground trying to get the creature off of you. It took a minute but finally get to a position with you on top.

"Lenore it's me" you say as she keeps struggling. "LENORE!"

She pauses and looks at you. "Sparta?"

You get off of her and give her a hand up.

"Its good to see you," you say. "Still not sucking people dry?" you chuckle a little. You know you shouldn't have tried to make a joke out of it, but you couldn't help it.

"Why do you think I am here?" she asks, obviously annoyed at you.

At this point, Dean makes his way down the stairs "y/n?"

"Here," you say from the middle of the room. "Our intel is here too so play nice"

He makes his way over and Lenore takes a couple of steps back.

"Lenore?" Dean asks. You turn to him in shock.

"What? You know her?" You ask in disbelief.

"Small world" Dean chuckles watching your expression.

"Huh" is all you reply with, turning back to Lenore.

"You didn't say you were bringing hunters with you," she says nervously.

"Listen, we aren't going to hurt you," you state, setting down your Machete. "We just want to talk"

"His hunter friend almost killed me," She says towards Dean.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, uh, he turned into a vampire and my brother chopped his head off" Dean states "With razor wire. Wicked," he adds, a little too enthusiastic.

"Really?" you share a bit of his enthusiasm wanting to know all about it, but Lenore interrupts "What can I possibly help you with?" She asks annoyed.

You turn your full attention back to the task at hand "We need to talk to you about Eve"

"Eve? I have nothing to say about Eve."

"You sure about that?" Dean asks, taking a step closer.