Survival of the Fittest

*A/N: This one is way longer than I expected, I was going to separate it out but I then just put it all together, if you think it is too long let me know and I can always switch it. Thank you everyone for reading this! It honestly makes me so happy to see that actual humans are enjoying this fanfic*

"You got it yet?" Dean asks impatiently looking over at Sam's laptop.

"Yep. Here we go" Sam replies as a screen comes up with footage of a boardroom where Dick seems to be having a conference.

"Thank you, Charlie, wherever you are."

"Who's Charlie?" you ask while looking over Sam's shoulder. He smiles and turns to you.

"She helped us originally get information from Roman industries. She is the best programmer I have ever seen! You would love her. She is a total nerd like you" he says with a chuckle.

"So what are we looking at?" Dean says cutting straight to business.

"Uhh..." Sam says typing on the laptop. "Looks like the 2nd floor but uh... what?"

You look at his screen as he pulls up camera footage of yet ANOTHER Dick Roman sitting alone in his office.

"What the hell?" Dean exclaims. "Is that Dick?"

Soon enough Sam had several camera feeds all showing Dick Roman at different locations.

"And that's Dick," Sam says confused and defeated.

"Son of a Bitch" Dean says in a huff.

"Looks like all we have is a lot of Dick pic's. That's useful" you say with an eye roll. Sam turns to you with a bitch face as Dean chuckles a little, making your heart swell.

"This must be why Crowley was so insistent that Cas comes. Maybe he would be able to tell who is the real Dick" you say and the boys turn back to the screen.

"There's got to be a way for us to figure this out. Cycle through again" Dean says.

You notice a pick-up pull in across the street and tap Sam's shoulder. He notices and picks up his binoculars to look at what is going on. 

"That's the maid from the motel," Sam says with a shocked expression.

"What motel?" You ask confused.

"Oh, no. Oh, Bobby, what are you doing?" Sam says. You could hear the worry in his voice. 

"Wait. Are you saying that Bobby –" Dean starts but Sam already had gotten out of the car.

"Son of a bitch!" Dean exclaims again while watching Sam run across the street towards where the maid entered the premises. 

"So Bobby... possessed someone?" you say a little in disbelief. You felt like your voice was going to tremble from the build-up of emotions.

"Seems like it," Dean says gruffly. 

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. If Bobby had gone to this extent... he was out of control. 

"You know we didn't stop looking for you," Dean says bringing you out of your thoughts.

"Wh-what?" you ask as your voice weavers from the emotions you were trying to surpess.

Dean turns around and you stare into his piercing green eyes that took the air from your lungs.

"We didn't stop looking for you once you left,"  he says again. His lips stayed slightly apart as he looked at you in the eyes. You felt your guilt grow as you saw the subtle hints of anger in his expression. His slightly furrowed brow, his stiff demeanor, but the biggest emotion you saw was pain. The crinkles by his eyes showed his exhaustion, and his emrald eyes were filled with dark pools of guilt.