tsukishima; haikyuu!!

Fluff

You're alarm went off at 4 in the morning. You rolled over and groaned, smashing the alarm clock to make it stop. You didn't want to get up at 4 am but you had to. It was mandatory for you to run 4 miles every day with your dad because if you didn't, he would make you workout with him even harder. Except on the weekends though. Thank God it's Friday today. You thought to yourself. That's the perk of having a retired famous volleyball player as a dad. You didn't play volleyball though, you were way too lazy to be doing all of that along with your dad already forcing you to do his Olympic-ass training with him.

You got up and put on a pair of shorts and your Karasuno boys volleyball jacket on. Although you didn't play sports, you did help coach the boy's volleyball team alongside Coach Ukai since you were very knowledgeable and intelligent when it came down to creating plays and all that because of your dad.

The team was like a second family to you. You cared about all of them and they all cared about you. You did so much for the team and they appreciated all of it. Plus, you met your salty, blonde-headed boyfriend. You smiled as you looked at your wallpaper of you and him; He was holding your hand as you kissed his cheek, making him visibly blush as the team photobombed the picture in the background.

"Oi, let's go, y/n!" Your dad yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah, yeah," You groaned as you walked down the stairs, putting your phone back into your pocket.

You and your dad ran 4 miles in total. You got back just in time to take a shower and eat. Since you did work out a lot, that meant you also ate a lot. You always had snacks on you. Nobody wanted to be around you when you didn't have food because that meant you were gonna be cranky.

"Bye, dad!" You said as you walked out the door.

"Bye, sweetheart! Good job today!" He yelled back in his loud voice.

You arrived at school eating onigiri and drinking a carton of milk.

"Oi, y/n," Tsukishima called out for you. You turned your head and smiled. You walked over to him and waved.

"Hey, Kei," You said, your mouth full of rice and seaweed.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, fatass," He said in his monotone voice. Your heart hurt a bit as he called you that. You and he usually joked around and teased each other, but you hated it when he commented about your weight. You ignored it and started walking alongside him to class.

As you were walking into English with him, you pulled out a bag of chips. He looked at you and laughed.

"What?" You asked as you ate a chip.

"You eat a lot. Don't you ever stop?" He said with an amused look on his face. Your chest stung as he made another comment about your eating habits.

"Tch," You said while eating another chip. He was a bit confused as to why you didn't say anything smart back to him but he just ignored it.

During the class, you put away the chips so you wouldn't make any distracting noises.

"Finally," Tsukishima said as you put away the bag of chips in your bag. You froze, gripping your bag as he interrupted you. You stayed silent as you proceeded to mind your own business. Why is he acting like such a jerk today? You thought to yourself. You avoided his gaze as he waited for you to say something. He looked away as the teacher started class.