honey; ouran high school host club

First day of my high school career at Ouran High School. My older brother goes here and he's in this host club thing, which I don't want to associate myself with. I just want to have the most normal high school experience I possibly can.

When I walked into my first class, a lot of eyes were on me. I didn't worry about it too much and sat down in my assigned seat. As I was taking out my stuff, two people stood over me. I looked up and saw a set of twins looking down on me.

"She doesn't look like him."

"Not even close."

"Sucks we have to be in the same class as her."

"Senpai would probably-"

"Uh, hello? Yes, you two. Who the hell are you and who are you comparing me to?" I waved my hands in their faces.

"Well, you're Honey's little sister, right? We're in the host club with him," One of the twins spoke.

"I'm Hikaru and this is my twin brother Kaoru," The other one said, apparently Hikaru.

I shook my head in disbelief as people started murmuring left and right after putting the pieces together. Great, now my entire class knows that Mitskuni is my older brother. The teacher walked in and told everyone to sit before I could tell the twins off.

During class, girls kept giving me weird glances. I tried to brush them off but they made my stomach feel strange and I couldn't shake the feeling. The teacher even caught onto everyone looking at me and tried to subvert their attention by going off-topic.

Those twins, Hikaru and Kaoru, hung out with me all of the sudden. I didn't want to cause a commotion with them, because that would mean the end of my reputation, or even my brother's. So I just let them be and kept to myself. The entire day, they just followed me around, not talking to me at all. If I tried talking to them, they would give me half-assed responses and go back to talking with each other.

Once the day officially ended, I went straight to the music room. Everywhere I went, people were staring and whispering things like 'That's her right?' or 'I can't believe that's her.' When I opened the door to the room, a flush of air hit me and a group of boys was staring at me.

I didn't pay any attention to them and stomped my way over to the culprit, pulling him by the ear to a random empty table. He whined the entire way there and held his ear when he sat down, looking at me with his big puppy dog eyes.

"You know that doesn't work on me, Mitsukuni. Quit it," I stared at him with a straight face.

"Jeez, Y/n-chan, I know you're a grumpy person but this is worse than usual," He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Of course I'm like this, the whole school knows that you're my brother now! I just wanted to have a normal high school experience but you had to join this stupid host club. Now I can never have a normal life, let alone high school experience!" I yelled at him. He stared at me and his eyes started to water. "If you start crying, I will tell Father about your secret stash of candy at home."

Mitsukuni quickly wiped his tears and his face changed from his normal playful expression to a serious one. He and I just stared at each other, the boys were staring at us in confusion. We've had this conversation before and Mitsukuni hates whenever I bring it up. He always avoids it by acting cute or stuffing his face with sweets. Before either of us could say anything, someone karate chopped the top of our heads. We both winced and looked up to see Takashi.

"Stop it."

"Ow, that hurt, Takashi," Mitsukuni took Takashi's hand off his head.

I huffed angrily and walked out of the room. I was almost down the hall when I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Takashi standing there. He walked over to me and put his hand on top of my head. I never talked, let alone interacted with Takashi before so this was very strange of him.