ciel; black butler

Fluff

You're a butler for Ciel Phantomhive. You were considered a newbie still, only working there for about a month. During that month, you've grown quite close to the young Phantomhive. His physical appearance was adorable. The way his black hair would sway when he moved, his beautiful blue eyes that shined in the slightest bit of light, and the way his eyepatch covered his purple eye that made him seem mysterious made your heart race. Although he did act pretty stuck up and rude sometimes, you couldn't blame him. He rarely smiled but when he did, it was mostly when you were around.

"Here's your tea, my lord." You said as you placed a silver tray with a teapot and a teacup next to him.

"I told you to just call me Ciel." He grumbled quietly with a blush. You chuckled at his childish form as you poured his tea.

"I apologize, Ciel." You said, emphasizing his name. He stiffened up as he heard you call him by his first name.

"Enjoy your tea." You smiled at him and began to walk off to bring out his desserts.

"Th-thank you." He stuttered out as he watched you walk away.

There was something about you that intrigued Ciel. He didn't know what it was, but every time he saw you or thought about you, he had a weird feeling in his chest and his stomach. His feet and hands would get cold and his heart would beat much faster than normal. This foreign feeling he had, it was frustrating because he didn't understand it at first.

"Ah, the young lord is in love!" Mey-Rin exclaimed when Ciel explained these things to her.

"Silence! You're being too loud." Ciel whisper-yelled at her.

Just as you finished baking the sweets, you walked out of the kitchen and walked back towards Ciel in the dining room.

"Here you go! Enjoy." You smiled at him as you bowed down.

"Thank you, y/n. It looks and smells delicious." He said as he looked at you with a small smile.

You nodded your head and stood there with everyone except Sebastian in the room. You noticed Mey-Rin winking her eye and smiling.

"Are you okay? Do you have something in your eyes?" You asked as you walked over to her and took a closer look.

You didn't notice the flustered boy, covering his face as he blushed. Mey-Rin was winking and making kissy-faces at him when you were standing next to him and the other butlers had tried to hold in their laughs. He couldn't yell at them because you were in the same room and, if he had gotten visibly mad, you would've become suspicious.

"My lord, your fiance has come to visit," Sebastian announces after he walks down the large staircase.

Your heart stung as Sebastian said that word. Ciel was visibly confused at what Sebastian said as he quickly stood up from his chair.

"What?! I didn't invite her over today!" Ciel yelled.

You hung your head low with a sad smile on your face as you tried to hide the pain. Lizzy opened the doors of the mansion and looked around excitedly.

"Cielllll!!!!" She exclaimed as she caught sight of him. She ran towards Ciel and clung to his torso.

You gripped your clothing as you saw the boy you loved hug another girl. All of the butlers saw how visibly upset you were but you kept a smile on your face. Lizzy lets go of Ciel and smiles up at him.

"H-Hello, Lady Elizabeth. What seems to bring you here today?" He asked with an obviously forced smile on his face.

"I've missed you and you haven't invited me over in a while!" She pouted obnoxiously.