aomine; kuroko no basket

Fluff

You stared out of the window with a bored expression as your teacher continued to teach the class the lesson for today. You bounced your leg up and down, beginning to feel restless. You glanced over to your teacher to check and see if she was facing the class. Luckily, she was still writing on the chalkboard. You quickly and quietly grabbed your school bag and exited the classroom. The other students watched you leave but didn't say anything, thankfully.

This was a pretty regular thing for you to do. You would only ditch class if you knew the lesson so that you wouldn't end up falling behind. You weren't some intense rebel but you didn't see the point in listening to something you already had knowledge of. Usually, you would go outside and lie down on the grass but you felt the urge to go to the rooftop today instead.

You quietly ran through the hall just in case you passed by any classrooms that had their doors open. Once you got to the staircase, you slowed down and started to walk lazily. You yawned as you reached the door and pushed it open.

Once you stepped outside, a soft breeze blew through your hair and against your skin. You ran a hand through your hair and continued to walk. You felt something touch your foot as you took another step. You looked down to see a brown basketball, the leather barely apparent. You picked it up and started to dribble it lazily.

You didn't notice the blue-haired boy staring at you as he admired your graceful features. The way you dribbled the ball in between your legs and across your body was so smooth as you moved made his heart flutter. Whenever you moved your legs to step slightly created butterflies in his stomach.

You dribbled the ball behind your back but missed it with your hand. You looked at the ball and followed it with your eyes as it rolled away. Suddenly, it was stopped by a tan hand. Your eyes traveled from the ball and up the arm that held it. Your eyes met with dark blue ones, instantly making your heart skip a beat. He had a scowl on his face as he looked at you, but you couldn't help but find this tan, blue-haired boy extremely handsome.

"O-oh. Sorry. I didn't know anyone was up here." You chuckled nervously as you scratched the back of your neck.

He smirked at your cuteness and palmed the ball. He spun the ball on one finger skillfully before tossing it back to you. You caught it and started to dribble the ball as you walked towards him.

"You got some skill." He admitted in an impressed voice. You chuckled as you approached him, handing him back his ball.

"Thanks. I used to play street ball a lot when I was a kid." You said with a small smile. "Mind if I sit with you?" You asked him.

"Sure." He replied.

The sound of his voice up close made you hold your breath. You sat in front of him with your legs crossed.

"So, what's your name?" You asked him as he looked to the side lazily.

"Aomine Daiki. Aomine is fine," He said, turning his head to look at you. "How about you?" He asked. His face was still in a scowl as he smirked. I guess that's just his face. You thought.

"Y/n." You replied, looking to the side as you watched the clouds move slowly.

The whole rest of the school day, you stayed on the rooftop with Aomine. You talked about basketball and got to know each other, laughing and joking here and there. He learned that he loved the way you looked when you laughed and smiled at him. Your eyes sparkled when you were having a good time which made his heart melt. He teased you a bit, but you laughed and teased him back which made him fall for you even more. You weren't uptight and all girly like most of the girls that talked to him. Usually, they'd get offended and walk away when he joked around with them. You were different.