rin; free!

Fluff

You were lying down on the lower bunk next to your boyfriend, Rin, with your arms and legs sprawled out. It was extremely hot and humid in Rin's dorm room since the air conditioning wasn't working and it was summertime. The fact that Rin kept trying to cuddle you wasn't helping either.

On the outside, Rin looks like this totally hot, muscular, manly type of guy who would probably bite your head off if you ticked him off even a little bit. In reality, Rin is a huge softie, especially when it comes to cuddling, kissing, or doing any PDA with you. All he ever wanted was to hold you in his arms or to be held by you in your arms.

You loved to cuddle with Rin, especially when it was cold. His long, muscular arms would embrace you and keep you warm. He always held you like you were about to disappear at any second. When Rin and you would hold each other, you could literally feel the love that you had for each other. It was a euphoric feeling for both of you.

But, you hated to cuddle with him when you were hot. He would hold you too close, making you feel like you were melting in his arms. Sometimes you would put up with it, but it wouldn't be for too long. Usually, you'd wait until he fell asleep to move away from him, but today was just way too hot to be having physical contact with him.

"Rin, it's too hot." You groaned as you pushed his muscular arm away from you.

"I don't careeee," He whined, reaching his arm over your body again.

"Rin, we're all sweaty and sticky." You said, pushing his arm away.

"That's never bothered us before." He said with a smirk.

"Oi, shut up." You said as you placed an arm over your eyes.

Rin clicked his tongue and turned away from you. You lifted your arm slightly to look at him, only to see his bare, muscular back. You sighed at his childish acts and put your arm back down. As silence filled the air, guilt started to eat away at you. You lifted your arm again to glance at the pouting shark that lied next to you.

You sucked your teeth and perched yourself up with your elbow.

"Rin, I'm sorry. It's just too hot to cuddle."

He ignored you and shifted his weight on the bed.

"Rinnnnn~," You said while poking his back.

He moved his shoulder, signaling that he wanted you to stop. You sighed and got off the bed.

"Let's go swimming then!" You suggested in a hopeful tone.

Rin flinched, almost turning around to look at you but kept facing the wall.

"C'mon Rin! I said I was sorry!" You whined, placing your hands on your hips.

Rin only huffed in response, making you annoyed. You stood there in silence for a few seconds before an idea popped in your head.

"Oi," You called out to him.

He stayed silent and didn't move.

"Wanna take a shower together?" You asked casually.

Rin glanced over his shoulder and looked at you but didn't say anything.

"Well, then I guess I'll head home if you aren't gonna talk to m-"

Rin quickly got off of the bed and threw you over his shoulder.

"R-Rin?!" You said, surprised by his sudden change of mood.

"Let's go!" He said happily as he carried you into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

You walked out of the bathroom with your legs wobbly, struggling to stand up. You leaned against the walls and reached for nearby objects for support as you made your way back to the bed wearing his t-shirt. Rin trailed behind you and smirked at your shaky form.

"Sorry, y/n." He said as he continued to dry his hair.

"Oh, I'm not complaining." You smirked as you plopped down on the bed.

He chuckled at your response and walked over to his drawers to pick out some shorts. You watched him put on his shorts and smiled. He was such a child sometimes, but you loved him and you knew he loved you.

Suddenly, a loud noise erupted from the vents, and the sound of the air conditioning blowing air filled the room.

"YES!" You and Rin yelled as you pumped your fists in the air.

You whipped your head to look at Rin, making him raise an eyebrow at you. You sprawled out onto the bed and raised your arms out.

"What're you waiting for? Didn't you want to cuddle?" You asked him as you motioned your arms for him to lay down on top of you.

Rin's confused face turned into a huge smile as he walked over to you and crawled over your body. He gently laid his body on yours, wrapping his arms around your torso and burying his face into your neck. You chuckled at him as he held you like you were a huge teddy bear. You placed your arms over his back and traced his muscles with your fingers.

He kissed one of the purple marks on your neck and smiled.

"I love you." He whispered softly.

"I love you too," You chuckled as his breath tickled your neck. "but you're such a baby sometimes, you know?"

"Only for you." He said as he closed his eyes.

waveybdj

Requests open