mori; ouran high school host club

Fluff

You're a pretty popular person at Ouran. Your grades were amazing and you were probably the prettiest person there. Although, that's how people saw you. Everyone always asked you how you do it, but you just brushed it off with a laugh and a thank you. Honestly, you didn't try to receive all the attention you got. You were just yourself.

Even though you are popular, you had a very small circle of friends. You didn't care about how much money people had or all the nice things they tried to show off. You judged people based on how they treated you and others. This was why you and Haruhi were best friends. She was kind, smart, and humble. You laughed when she told you the story of how she was forced to join a host club of all things.

"They thought I was a boy!" She exclaimed as you both walked through the halls. She always talked about her experiences with the host club. Although she sounded like she hated it, you knew she had a good relationship with them. You always ask her what room they have the host club in but she wouldn't tell you because she would feel too embarrassed if you saw her flirt with other girls.

"Oh c'mon, Haru-chan!" You whined.

"No!" She exclaimed. You huffed in response and crossed your arms. Haruhi sighed and continued to walk.

"I'll see you later then," You said and walked off. Haruhi said goodbye and walked into her class.

As you walked down the hallway, you looked out the row of windows, admiring the scenery. Suddenly, you bumped into someone, stumbling backward. You squeezed your eyes shut, expected to fall on your butt but instead you felt a grab your wrist and another placed behind your back. You opened your eyes and saw a tall, black-haired man staring into your (e/c) eyes. You both stayed that way for a few seconds before he pulled you up, placing you on your feet. A blush was apparent on both of your faces as he let go of you.

"I-I'm sorry. I should've been paying attention," You chuckled nervously.

"No worries, y/n," He said in a deep voice that you found very attractive. He knows my name? You thought to yourself. Your name coming out of his mouth made you blush even more.

"I've heard about you from Haru-chan. My name is Takashi Morinozuka, but people call me Mori," He said in a monotone voice.

"Oh! Well, thank you for catching me, Mori." You said, giving him a cheeky grin.

"Yeah..." He replied, turning his head to look out the window, avoiding your gaze.

"Well, I'll see you around I guess," You said before walking off. He turned around to watch you walk away. Suddenly, Honey jumped onto his back and hugged him.

"Who was thattttt?" Honey said with a smile.

"Y/n," He replied plainly. He didn't realize he smiled a bit after saying your name. Honey noticed but didn't say anything.

"Let's go!!!!" Honey said, pointing his finger at the sky like a superhero.

"Yeah," Mori replied and turned around to walk to the host club room.

After your class ended, you decided to walk around and explore the school. Since the school was so big, you hadn't gotten the chance to visit all the rooms. You walked around, looking at the names of the rooms trying to find one you haven't been in yet. You found a room that said "Music Room 3". Hm, I don't think I've been in here yet. You thought as you placed a hand on the door handle and opened it.

The large pink doors opened up, revealing a large room filled with mostly women. There were only a few guys there that seemed to be preoccupied with the women. Then your eyes landed on a familiar brown-haired boy. You squinted your eyes to see if you could make out their face and name. Your eyes widened as you realized who it was.

"HARUHIIIIIII!!!!" you yelled as you started to run towards her. She looked up and her eyes widened.

"Y-Y-Y/N?!" She exclaimed. You jumped up and tackled her into a hug. You giggled as you saw her flustered face.

"Found you," You said, giving her a smile.

"G-get off..." She said, looking away from you. You realized that the whole room's attention was towards you. You let go of Haruhi and scratched the back of your neck.

"Haha... Sorry," You said. Everyone stopped looking at you and returned to their conversations. You looked back at Haruhi and grinned. She sighed and rubbed the back of her head.

"Y/n?" You heard a familiar deep voice behind you. You turned around and your smile grew.

"Hi, Mori! What're you doing here?" You asked with enthusiasm. He gave you a small smile.

"I'm one of the hosts," He replied. You blushed as your smile turned into a nervous one.

"Y/n? How do you know Mori-senpai?" Haruhi asked you. You turned around to answer her.

"I almost fell down earlier and he caught me," You said shyly. What you and Mori didn't notice was Honey behind Mori making hearts with his hands, signaling that he thought you and Mori liked each other. Haruhi smirked and looked back at you.

"Well, I have to tend to Tamaki-senpai. Mori, why don't you keep y/n company?" Haruhi said.

"Yeah..." Mori replied in his monotone voice.

You and he talked for a while, your smiles never leaving your faces. What you failed to notice was the rest of the host club signaling Mori to ask you out. You thought he was looking away from you because he didn't wanna talk anymore. The thought of that stung your heart and you gave him a sad smile.

"You don't have to keep talking with me if you don't want to," You said, avoiding his eyes. He looked at you, noticing your sad expression.

"Y/n," He said, making you look at him. His soft eyes bore into yours. "I fancy talking with you." He gently grabbed your hand. Your face was flushed red.

"I-I do too," You stuttered out.

"Come back again. I enjoy being around you," He said while slowly leaning towards you. You hesitated but started to lean in too. He placed a hand under your chin and brought your lips to his for a short but sweet kiss.

"I will," You responded with a smile. He smiled back, pulling his hand away from yours to ruffle the top of your head.

The host club was in the back freaking out with the rest of the girls in the room.

--

-waveybdj

Requests open