kuroo; haikyuu!!

Fluff

You hated being the eldest of four siblings. You loved them and they loved you, but it was your parents that made things hard. Since you're the firstborn, you were expected to be basically perfect. You needed to be top of your class, win all of your volleyball games, and basically be the parent for your siblings. Your whole life was just stress.

You sighed and looked out of your window, setting down your pencil as you finished your homework. You needed your loving, funny, handsome boyfriend. You wanted to be in his arms, holding each other. You weren't able to do that for a while since your parents were being extra pushy with you lately. He understood, but you couldn't help but feel bad.

New Message
From: Hyena <3
To: Y/N <3

Come outside <3

You smiled at the text you received from Kuroo. You walked downstairs with your phone. You weren't planning on staying out, you just wanted to see him for the time that he was here. But, your parents just had to ruin your mood.

"Hey, you're not going anywhere." Your mom said, glancing up at you then back to her book. All of your siblings were at the dining table doing their homework when they looked up at their mom and rolled their eyes.

"I'll be out for just a second." You said, continuing to put on your shoes. You didn't know Kuroo was able to hear your conversation from outside, so you continued to talk at the same volume.

"No, you have to help your siblings with your homework and then cook dinner and then clean-"

"Are you serious?" You said with a frustrated tone. You were tired of it. You were tired of acting like a servant. Your mom looked up at you, pulling down her glasses. "I do literally everything in this house. I cook, I clean, I watch my siblings, I do basically everyone's homework when they don't even need help, and I can't even go see MY boyfriend that I haven't seen in practically days?!" You yelled.

"See, it's that boyfriend of yours getting in the way of-"

"Getting in the way of what? Your laziness? I won't let you speak badly of him. He's a caring, funny, talented, loving- He's the most perfect person I've ever met and I would do anything for him and I know he would do anything for me!" You yelled again, tears starting to roll down your face.

Your mom sat there speechless while your siblings had a smirk on their faces as they looked at your mom's shocked face.

"You know what, I'm not coming home tonight." You said and opened the door and left. She finally did it. All of your siblings thought at once.

You stormed out, seeing Kuroo standing on the paved walkway, his mouth slightly agape. He saw your tears and grabbed your hand, leading you away from your house and heading towards his.

Once you got far enough away from the house, you both slowed down and stopped. You turned your body to face him but kept your head down to avoid his eyes. He smiled at you sadly, bringing his hand up to your cheek, making you look up at him. You leaned into his warm touch, looking up at him with tear-filled eyes. He brought his other hand up to your other cheek and wiped the tears that fell before bringing you into a tight hug which you so desperately longed for. You wrapped your arms around Kuroo's torso and sobbed into his chest. He rubbed circles onto your back, attempting to calm you down so that you could speak.

Once your sobs started to become sniffles, you took a deep breath and sighed.

"I wanna give up and run away, Kuroo." You said seriously. He chuckled lightly and continued to rub your back.

"Well, we already did that." He replied, looking down at you. You chuckled at his comment and released your arms from him to dry your eyes.

"Yea, I guess your right." You said, looking up at him with red and puffy eyes. Kuroo hated to see you like this. He loved it when you smiled when you laughed when you cheered him on at his games. Even when he's sad or stressed, you would smile and help him feel better. He wanted to do the same for you whenever you felt that way.

Kuroo grabbed your hand and continued to walk to his house. As you were walking, you told him about what happened, leaving out all the things you said about him to your mom. Even though he heard all of it already, he wanted you to get it all out of your system.

You both arrived at the front of his house, his hand still waffled with yours in a tight embrace.

"Y'know, y/n," Kuroo started after you stopped talking. "You shouldn't give up. You're so strong, it's honestly inspiring. You're smart, loving, funny, supportive, and relentless. If you gave up now, you'd be leaving everything you've built up behind. You can do it, y/n, and don't let anybody tell you that you can't. I'll be here for you every step of the way, don't forget that. Kuroo said, his eyes never leaving yours.

"BUT," he continued. You raised a brow in confusion. "at this moment in time, you have to focus on ME." He crossed his arms and pouted like a child. You giggled at his face and the way he had his arms crossed.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." You replied, smiling up at him.

Extra

You and Kuroo were eating dinner, talking, and laughing. Before you were interrupted by your phone buzzing.

New Message
From: (Sibling 1)
To: Y/N

Mom wants you to come home lol

To: (Sibling 1)
From: Y/N

No<3

You scoffed and put your phone away, turning your attention back to your food. Your siblings knew you'd come back the next day, so that's what they told your mom.

"I heard what you said about me to your mom." Kuroo brought up randomly. You looked up at him and blinked confusingly. He smirked waiting for you to remember. As your memories began to flood your mind, your face turned red and you looked down.

"Y-you did?" You stuttered out.

"Mhm!" Kuroo replied happily. You brought your hands up to your face to hid your flustered cheeks.

Suddenly, you felt a strong hand grab your wrist and pull you up. You bumped into Kuroo's chest and looked up at him. He smirked at you as he began to lean closer towards your face. He snaked his arms around your waist as you placed your arms around his neck.

"I'm glad you feel that way about me." He breathed onto your lips before closing the gap. His lips moved with yours in a passionate kiss. He squeezed you closer to him, deepening the kiss. He pulled back and rested his forehead against yours, breathing heavily as a string of saliva hung from both of your lips.

"I love you," Kuroo said, leaning in for another kiss.

"I love you too." You breathed onto his lips before connecting them again.

-waveybdj

Requests open