ukai; haikyuu!!

Short Fluff

The sun slipped through the blinds, shining onto your eyes. You groaned, covering your eyes with your arm.

"What is it?" Ukai asked. His raspy, deep voice melted your heart. He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed the top of your head. You turned to face him, leaning up to give him a kiss. He smiled and connected his soft lips onto yours.

"The sun was in my eyes. That's all," You smiled up at him. You snuggled up against his bare chest as he hummed in response. His arms squeezed you tighter, pressing you up against his body even closer.

"We should get up, Keishin," You said while burying your face into the crook of his neck.

"Yeah, we should," Ukai replied, holding you tighter. You giggled at his response and kissed his neck.

His chest rose and fell as he breathed. The warmth of his body and the secure feeling you had when he held you was like being in heaven. You closed your eyes as they began to feel heavy and fell back asleep.

Ukai woke up with you lying flat on top of his body. Your head was on his chest and your hand was on his shoulder while your legs were tangled together. He looked down at your sleeping face and smiled. A little drool came from your mouth and dripped on his chest as pieces of your hair fell onto your face.

"Gross," He whispered with a smile. He brought his hand up to your face and moved the hair away so he could get a better look at the beauty in front of him. You groaned and rolled over onto your side of the bed. You laid flat on your stomach with your face towards Ukai. He softly chuckled at your cuteness and rubbed his hands through his hair.

He leaned towards you and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

"How did I get so lucky, hm?" He whispered. You groaned again and turned your head away, still in a deep sleep. He sighed with a smile plastered across his face.

Ukai got up from the bed and headed into the kitchen to make breakfast while you slept.

You woke up to the smell of bacon. Your eyes fluttered open as you stretched across the bed. You realized Keishin wasn't next to you, so you decided to get up. You put on Keishin's blue t-shirt and walked over to the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face. After you were done, you walked down the hall and into the kitchen to see Ukai wearing just an apron and sweatpants. You smirked at the sight in front of you. He noticed you walk in and smiled as he saw you wearing just his t-shirt and underwear. You walked behind him and wrapped your arms around his torso, resting your head on his muscular back.

"My breakfast looks delicious," You said referring to him as you kissed his back. He turned away from the stove to face you. He smirked and wrapped his arms around your waist. He leaned down to kiss you which you gladly accepted.

"So does mine," He replied and grabbed your butt. You laughed at him and reached over to the counter to get a piece of bacon.

"Nah-ah. Not yet," He said, pulling away from the plate of bacon. You huffed like a child and walked over to the dining table to watch him cook. He chuckled at your childish actions and returned his focus to the food.

You both ate breakfast while laughing and talking about random things. After you finished eating, Ukai took the dishes and washed them. You smiled as you admired your loving boyfriend. You couldn't help but walk over to him and hug him from behind. He smiled as he felt your arms around his torso. He finished the dishes and turned his body to face you, wrapping his arms around your shoulders.

"I love you," You said as you rested your chin on his bare chest to look up at him. He smiled and leaned down and kissed your lips with his soft ones.

"I love you too," He replied after pulling away. You gave him a cheeky smile. He smirked as an idea came into mind. He quickly picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"K-Keishin?!" You said shocked.

"Let's take a shower," He replied as he lightly smacked your butt as he walked down the hall and into the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

--

- waveybdj

Requests open