kagami; kuroko no basket

Fluff

You were out of town for the past two weeks to visit your family in (place). That meant Kagami had to spend two miserable weeks without you.

Usually, Kagami would wake up with you cuddled up next to him in his bed or you'd go to his house, before school started, to wake him up. Now, he woke up next to a cold, empty spot on his mattress.

Kagami turned over to where you usually slept and gripped the sheet. He honestly missed you. The fact that you weren't there with him ate away at his heart. Kagami never thought he'd get so attached to one person before, but there he was. He sighed and reluctantly got up from his bed and waddled over to the bathroom. He looked down at his phone, checking to see if you had texted him yet. You promised that you'd text him at least once a day when you said goodbye to him at the airport. Kagami frowned when the only messages he got was from Kuroko saying practice would be going on longer today than usual.

"Maybe she's still asleep," Kagami said to himself as he squeezed toothpaste onto his toothbrush.

Kagami walked out of the bathroom to go back to his room and put on his school uniform. Instead of arriving at his room peacefully, he saw Alex almost naked, staring out of the window.

"A-ALEX PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" Kagami yelled as he threw pants and a t-shirt at her.

"You're too loud, Kagami." She whined as she lied on the floor with the clothes on top of her.

"It's not that hard to put clothes on, you know," Kagami said annoyed as he slammed his bedroom door.

He loved Alex as a mentor, but he absolutely hated it when she would randomly kiss him, other people, and walk around almost completely naked. He hated it even more since he had a girlfriend. Of course, it bothered you, but you understood.

"Shit," Kagami said as he realized his uniform was dirty.

Kagami stood in the middle of his room, pondering what he should do. He looked at the clock on his bedside table and sighed. It was too late for him to wash it and he didn't have a backup. Reluctantly, he put on the uniform that smelled like sweat and walked out of the apartment.

On his way to school, Kagami checked his phone again to see if you had texted him, only to be disappointed again.

"Maybe she's busy." He said to himself.

"Who's busy?" Kuroko said behind Kagami.

"EH?!" Kagami turned around and saw his blue-haired friend staring up at him. "How many times have I told you to stop doing that?" Kagami said annoyed as he turned back around and started walking.

"Are you worried about y/n?" Kuroko asked.

"Well, she hasn't texted or called me today like she usually does," Kagami said as he stared at his phone.

"I'm sure everything is okay," Kuroko said, continuing to walk.

"Yeah..."

Kagami had a horrible day at school. For every single one of his classes, he had unit tests that he wasn't really prepared for. He sat at his desk, staying on each question for almost 10 minutes. Usually, you'd come over to Kagami's apartment and help him study for his classes. He was smart, but he had gotten so used to you being around to help him that he totally forgot to study himself the night before. By the time his classes were about to end, he was so far behind on the test that he had to rush through and put in random answers so he had some chance of getting any right.

"Dammit," Kagami said frustrated as he walked out of his classroom with Kuroko.

"Are you okay, Kagami? You seem more stressed out than usual." Kuroko asked as he walked beside his red-haired friend.