kuroko; kuroko no basket

A/N: Song - "What You Know Bout Love?" - Pop Smoke

Fluff

You smiled as you watched your blue-haired crush on the basketball court. Their coach, Riko, allowed you to sit on a bench near the sideline instead of the bleachers up top. You came to the gym often to watch the boys practice basketball. More specifically, your best friend, Kuroko Tetsuya.

You stared at his figure; Sweat rolled down his face and neck as he panted heavily. He brought up his arm to wipe away the sweat with his wristband as he glanced over at you. You perked up and smiled as you made eye contact with his bright blue eyes. He smiled softly at you before reverting his attention back to the practice game. Your cheeks heated up as you thought about the small interaction that just happened. You covered your cheeks as you focused your eyes on the ground.

The practice game had finally ended, marking the end of practice altogether. As Kuroko gathered his stuff together, you walked over to him and gave him a small hand towel and a sports drink. He smiled at you softly as he grabbed the items you brought for him. His fingertips grazed over your hand slightly, causing you to blush and look away. Kuroko tilted his head and looked at you with a worried look.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" He asked as he brought a hand up to your forehead, making you heat up even more.

"A-ah! I-I'm fine!" You chuckled nervously as he removed his hand from your head slowly.

He nodded at you as he turned to grab his school bag. You weren't usually nervous like that when you were around Kuroko or anyone else. It was when he would make physical contact with you that made you lose your composure.

"Bye, y/n, Kuroko!" The team yelled as you and Kuroko headed out of the gym.

You smiled and waved back before turning around to walk next to Kuroko.

"Hey, wanna get a milkshake?" You asked happily as you looked up at him.

He smiled at you and nodded his head.

Kuroko had unexplainable feelings whenever he was around you or when he thought about you. His heart would start to race and his stomach would feel weird and tingly. No matter how much he would ponder his feelings and thoughts, he couldn't make sense of it. He's never felt anything like this before. He knew that he cared about you deeply and that you had a special place in his heart, but there was something else that he couldn't quite think of.

He loved the fact that you were always there to support him with anything that he did. Whenever he was stressed out or confused, you were always there to help him out even if he tried to hide it from you. You would always see through his front and notice the little things he did which were unusual to him since no one even really noticed when he was in the same room as them.

You arrived at Maji Burger and told him to sit down as you ordered two milkshakes and some fries for yourself. You waited for your order as Kuroko sat down at a table, staring outside the window. He watched the street lights flicker and the cars pass by, thinking about the weird feeling he was once again experiencing. You got your order not too long after and walked over to Kuroko. You placed his vanilla milkshake in front of him as you sat down across from him. You noticed Kuroko didn't move as you sat down; Not taking a sip from his milkshake or looking at you. You gave a concerned look as you ate a french fry.