levi; attack on titan

might just rewatch aot to feel some type of thrill in my life LOL

It's been two and a half weeks since I became a soldier of the Scout Regiment. They assigned me to the Special Operations Squad, which was very eventful. The other members are complete weirdos! To be honest, they make me rethink this job because of how obnoxious they are. The only tolerable one is Levi because he never gives a shit, but other than that, I can confidently say that I hate all of them.

"Y/n, let's go! Do your ears not work or something?"

I looked up and saw Levi running to The Wall. I jumbled around trying to get my swords before running behind him. The laughter from the other members was heard and I was about to shut them up but someone else spoke up.

"Oi, if you're gonna make fun of her, piss off. Or else I'll make you wish you never became a soldier," Levi said with that same serious tone in his voice. I didn't add on to what he said and just kept running.

We were assigned to take care of a titan that has been constantly taking people from over the wall and eating them, instead of just running into the town. This titan was smarter than the others and knew how to stay off the radar for a while.

Once we made it to the other side of The Wall, a giant shadow was cast upon us. We all looked up to see a titan's first coming down to smash us. Everyone dispersed into different places and Levi ran head on to kill it. The titan was quick to see him but not quick enough to smack him out of the way. Levi aimed his swords at the titan's heart and let the momentum push him straight through creating a huge hole. He quickly regrouped by jumping onto the titan's neck. In one swift move, Levi sliced the titan's head off. The titan swayed back and forth before falling to the ground.

Levi landed on both of his feet and walked back to us while we just stared at him in awe. He and I made eye contact and I quickly turned away, averting my attention to the floor. A small smirk was seen on his face and a blush was spreading over my cheeks.

He went back to his normal serious expression and led us back to the human-populated side of The Wall. I tried to get myself together before following behind everyone. When we were far enough into the human side of The Wall, everyone went their separate ways. Levi and I waited for everyone to be gone for sure before walking together to my house.

When we got there, Levi made one last check to see if anyone was following us. He was extra paranoid about being at my house because Eren almost caught us together and now he can't shake it off. Once he determined that no one was there, he closed the doors and windows then locked them. I put my swords down and grabbed his swords from him to put them next to mine.

Levi sat down at a table as I went to the stove and made some tea. Neither of us was talking, it was peaceful to hear the silence for once. The distant voices of the neighbors filled our ears and the thudding vibrations from the titans sent chills up our legs. After I finishing brewing the tea, I set down two cups on the table and poured it.

"You shouldn't act so dumb around them, you know. They think less of you because of that," Levi spoke quietly. I didn't reply because I hated talking about that particular subject. Levi knew this but still pestered me about it nonetheless.

When I first joined the Special Operations Squad, I was very uptight—the main reason Levi and I got close. The other members of the squad were almost afraid to talk to me, so I loosened up a bit. But in doing so, I made a fool of myself and the others started to make fun of me. It started off as a snarky comment every now and then, but after a while, it became an everyday thing. As much as I'd love to stick it up their asses, I couldn't. Levi would vouch for me anytime they did things like that, but that didn't help either because now it makes me look like a weakling who can't stand up for herself.