bakugou; boku no hero academia

Fluff

You walked slowly towards the wooden doors of the dorm. Your muscles ached and you were covered in dirt and sweat because of the harsh training you've been going through.

You were considered next to Todoroki when it came to class ranking. Your quirk was thunder. It wasn't like Denki's electricity. Your thunder was blue and you were able to alter your speed. In order to become stronger and faster, you were training a lot more on your own which meant you wouldn't get back to the dorms until it was close to the curfew.

Since you've been training a lot more lately, you haven't been able to spend time with your boyfriend Bakugou or any of your other friends. You took another step towards the doors, furrowing your brows in pain. You huffed and kept on walking.

It was worrying for everyone at the dorms. You always came back late and barely stayed awake during the day.

You decided to try and get stronger because you started to worry about Bakugou. You didn't want him to get hurt or kidnapped again. You didn't want him to think you thought he wasn't strong enough to protect you or himself because that wasn't it at all. He's strong, but you couldn't live with yourself if you had the power to help him and he got hurt.

You placed a hand on the doorknob and turned it. You pushed the door slightly and set one foot in. The chatter and laughter in the room continued as no ine noticed you yet. If I can sneak through... you thought as you slowly closed the door. Before you couldn finish your thought, the door closed loudly because the wind from outside sucked it closed. You stood there, hunched over because of the pain you had in your back. The dorm looked over to your direction with pity.

"Hey, y/n! Wanna hang out with us?" Kirishima called over to you with his sharp-toothed smile.

You appreciated those who didn't try and treat you differently. Those people were Kirishima, Denki, Bakugou, and Todoroki. All the girls always told you to take it easy and Lida talked your ear off saying it's "good for a hero to know their limits".

You looked over at Kirishima and tried to stand up straight, only to feel your muscles ache even more. You kept a smile on your face as sweat dripped down your forehead.

"Yeah, let me get cleaned up first." You said before walking down the hall towards your room.

Bakugou stared at you with worry in his eyes but the usual scowl on his face. Ever since you started coming back late, Bakugou would wait for you before going to bed.

He crossed his arms as he waited for you to join them in the common room.

You walked into your room and closed the door behind you. Once you did, you collapsed on the floor, panting. You stayed on the ground for about a minute before forcing yourself back on your feet. You used the walls to support you as you walked towards your dresser to get a towel, a t-shirt, and some sweatpants. You headed over towards the bathrooms and took a short shower, not wanting to keep everyone waiting. Once you got dressed, you headed back to your room to put your clothes in your hamper. Your muscles felt a little better after taking a hot shower. You were able to stand up normally and walk a little better.

You walked into the room where everyone was conversing.

"Hey, guys." You said with a small smile. Your eyes were open tiredly, but you kept a smile on your face.

"Heyyyy!" Everyone except Bakugou and Todoroki said in an excited tone. Todoroki was in bed already as usual. You chuckled and sat next to Bakugou.

He watched you sit down and draped an arm over your shoulder, pulling you closer to him. You grabbed his other hand and started to play with it, fiddling and tracing the lines on his palm and fingers. He kissed your temple and looked the opposite direction as a blushed formed on his cheeks.

"Ewwwww." Kirishima said like a kid, making everyone except Bakugou chuckle.

"Shut up, idiot!" Bakugou yelled at him. You laughed at his usual reaction and continued to play with his hand.

About an hour passed by and you all were still talking and hanging out, Bakugou staying right next to you. You were beginning to reach your limit. It was late and you were exhausted, but you didn't want to just leave everyone.

You're eyes started to open and close as your head struggled to stay up. Bakugou noticed this and started to stand up. You looked up at him with your tired eyes and yawned. He picked you up bridal style with his strong arms and started to walk towards his room. You were too tired to fight with him right now, so you just let him carry you as you rested your head on his shoulder.

You both arrived at his room, the only thing keeping you away was the bouncing of your body when he walked.

"You're staying with me tonight, dumbass." Bakugou said with his deep and rough voice.

You hummed in response as he placed you on his bed. He lied down next to you, wrapping both arms around your body protectively and lovingly. You snuggled closer to him, burying your face into his chest as he rested his chin on top of your head. You tangled your legs in between his, while draping an arm around his torso.

As you were about to fall asleep, Bakugou spoke.

"Why do you come back so late all beat up? Are you stupid or something?" He said, his chest vibrating when he talked.

You sighed, knowing this conversation was gonna happen sooner or later. It was probably better it happened now while you were too tired to get mad. You knew he only cared about you, but he didn't want to admit it straight up.

"Because if something happened to you, I don't know what I would do." You yawned out.

He stayed silent for a moment, not knowing whether he should be mad or happy.

"I can take care of myself, y'kn-"

"I know, Katsu. I don't think lowly of you in any way. I just love you, okay?" You said with your eyes closed as you snuggled against his body.

He squeezed you tighter as he heard your answer. He kissed the top of your head and closed his eyes.

"I love you too, dumbass."

- waveybdj

Requests open