kagami; kuroko no basket

Fluff/Little Lime

You stared straight ahead, looking across the water as the steam rose from the hot springs. You slid down a bit so that your mouth was underwater. Closing your eyes, you let your muscles relax. Riko was sat next to you, mirroring your actions, towels on top of your head.

You were a part of Seirin's basketball team as the conditioning coach which meant you led the team's workouts while Riko helped them more with their skills and plays.

As you two were trying to relax, you heard bickering and whispering on the other side of the bamboo wall. You and Riko had veins popping out of your forehead as you heard the boys being loud and obnoxious.

"I guess I should go check on them." Riko sighed as she got up.

You rubbed your face before getting up too, thinking about how thirsty you had gotten. Both of you completely ignored the pink-haired manager from Touou Acadamy.

"Hey!" She yelled as you and Riko got up and began to leave.

You wrapped a towel around your body and headed to the room you were staying at to change with Riko. You put on a t-shirt and some shorts before heading back out into the hall. You left the small towel on your head since your hair was still wet. You yawned while turning the corner. You unexpectedly bumped into Aomine who was talking to Kuroko and Taiga. He looked down at you, the usual scowl on his face softened.

"Ah, sorry." You said with a nervous smile.

The towel that was on your head fell off but Aomine bent down to pick it up for you. He gave it back to you by putting it back on his head with a small blush on his face.

"It's fine." He replied while avoiding your eyes.

Kagami got mad as he saw Aomine talk to you. He didn't like the fact that his rival would blush when talking to his girlfriend. Anger began to bubble inside him.

"Thanks." You said with a smile and walked over to the drink machine.

You looked at Kagami who looked annoyed. You chuckled which made him soften his look. You grabbed your drink and flicked his forehead.

"Don't worry so much, idiot." You mumbled as you took a sip of your soda. With the other hand, you knocked on the basketball that he held in his arm and started to dribble it while walking away. All three of the guys looked at you as you smirked and walked outside.

"That was embarrassing for you, Kagami," Kuroko said plainly.

"Shut up, Kuroko!" Kagami yelled at Kuroko. Aomine let out a low chuckle.

"He's not wrong," Aomine said while stuffing his hands in his pocket and walking towards his room.

Kagami sighed and started to head outside. When he opened the doors, he saw you dribbling the ball threw your legs then shooting a 3-pointer. He smirked and began to walk towards you.

"Oi," Kagami called out from behind you.

"Hey." You panted out as you jogged over to the ball.

You picked it up and turned around. You looked at Kagami and bounce passed the basketball to him.

"One on one." You said with a smirk on your face. He chuckled and checked the ball to you.

"Damn." You cursed as Kagami dribbled past you and dunking, winning the game.

You were both panting as sweat rolled down your foreheads. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your neck from behind you. You leaned your back against his torso as you felt his embrace.

"I only lost by 2 points!" You exclaimed.

Kagami smiled as he felt your hands grab onto his forearms and rubbed then softly with your thumbs.

"I guess I gotta get better then," Kagami said while kissing the top of your head. You chuckled and turned around to look up at him.

The street lamps barely lit up the parking lot, but you were still able to see each other's faces. Kagami looked down into your (e/c) eyes and smiled at you sweetly. His smile was to die for. The way his eyes sparkled and the cheeky lines he had just melted your heart. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He snaked his arms around your thighs and pulled you up, wrapping your legs around his torso, smiling into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you tightly.

You finally pulled back, panting for air. Kagami continued to kiss your cheek and trailed down to your neck. You felt him lick and suck on one spot, leaving a very apparent hickey. He pulled his head back and looked up at you.

"What was that for?" You whined.

"To make sure everyone knows that you're mine," Kagami said with a smirk as he leaned in for another kiss.

You giggled, also leaning towards his soft lips. He groaned as you pulled on his hair a bit. You pulled your lips away from his and attached them to his neck, licking and sucking on different parts of his neck.

"Y/n." Kagami groaned. You chuckled and pulled your head back to look at his flustered face.

You loved to tease Kagami especially when he thought he could tease you. You pulled your arms away from his neck and slid them down his arms as he put you down. He tried to cover his blush with his hand, but you grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a quick kiss.

"You're too cute." You said as you turned around to pick up your drink and walk inside.

You left Kagami in the middle of the parking lot, staring at you as you walked away. You turned around and looked at him with a confused look on your face.

"You coming or am I sleeping alone tonight?" You asked him.

He snapped out of the trance you put him in and jogged over to you. You giggled like a child as he threw you over his shoulder.

"Tch." Aomine rolled his eyes as he saw you guys pass by.

- waveybdj

Requests open