feitan; hunter x hunter

Fluff

You deeply inhaled the cold night's air as you stared at the auction's entrance in York New City, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. You heard the Phantom Troupe was planning on hitting the auction too, so you decided to see what all the hype was about by going after one of the auction items in hopes that you'd run into at least one of them.

You were an infamous underground criminal. You were raised by a family of criminals, being trained, and put through merciless disciplines by your family members. You were taught how to use a sword when facing someone in battle and a dagger when executing silent jobs. The sword you used rested in its holster that wrapped around your waist. You wore a black cloak that covered your body with the hood on in order to protect your identity. Although it didn't matter whether people saw your face or not, you just thought it was cool.

As you stayed crouched down on the building across the auction, you scanned your eyes around the area to find any signs of the Troupe. After a few minutes, you heard screaming and yelling from inside the building. You chuckled to yourself lightly, realizing they had gotten past you without you realizing. You jumped down from the building and rushed inside.

You ran past the people who were heading the other direction to escape through the front exit. You quickly scanned the area, hoping to see anyone who might be part of the Troupe. You sighed, not being able to pick out anyone who stood out.

As you continued to move and scan the auction building, you realized there were closed doors. You found it odd that people were running from everywhere except for that room. You decided to approach the door and attempt to open it. You pulled it but soon realized it was locked or blocked off from the inside. You pulled your arm back and punch the door with an extreme amount of force, breaking it open.

Once you opened the room, you found the crowd of auctioneers, cowering in fear. Before they were able to realize that there was an exit from behind them, bullets started firing at an alarming speed. You quickly dashed out of the way, dodging and blocking the bullets with your sword. As you were moving around, trying not to get hit, you took a glance at where the bullets were being fired from. You saw a large man who had his hands out, bullets coming out of his fingers. I see. You thought to yourself as you assumed that he was a part of the Phantom Troupe. Your eyes moved down as you saw a short man with black hair and a fancy suit covering his ears and smiling menacingly. Another one, huh? You thought to yourself.

You stopped moving and ducked dow, picking up a couple of dead bodies and started to rush towards the two Troupe members.

"Franklin, someone coming towards us." You heard a soft voice say.

"Hm?" He grunted in annoyance.

Franklin looked down at the moving dead bodies and focused his firing at you. You quickly jumped up, leaving the bodies to fall onto the ground. Before they knew it, you were crouched down behind them.

"Look at the mess you made." You said sarcastically as you peeked around Franklin and pointed at the room filled with dead bodies.

They both turned around in surprise and looked at your crouched figure. You smirked as you stood up, leaning on your sword for support. They couldn't see your face because it was partially covered by your hood.

"Who are you?" The short guy asked in an annoyed tone.

You ignored his question, pulling down your hood and smiled at them.

"Franklin, is it? Who's the shorty?" You asked, pointing at him. A vein popped out of his forehead as he heard what you called him.

Franklin growled, stretching out his arms as he pointed his fingers at you. Before he could use his nen, you sped behind him and clung to his neck, holding your sword to it.

"Ah-ah~ You didn't answer my question." You whispered in his ear.

He just stood there, frozen as he felt your blad lightly cut through his skin, drawing blood. He glanced down at his partner, silently asking what he should do. He looked at Franklin then back at you. Slowly, he reached to where you couldn't see his arm and pulled out a skinny sword.

"Tch." You said as you jumped back in surprise.

You got into a fighting stance as you stared at him. He smirked at you creepily as he saw some blood drip down from your cheek. He sliced you so quickly that you hadn't even noticed. You grinned as you licked the blood that dripped onto the corner of your mouth. You loved battling face to face with someone who was strong, it felt empowering as you towered over their struggling bodies. The boy felt your bloodlust oozing out of you, making him excited.

"Feitan." He said in his soft voice.

Since he told you his name, you decided that the least you could do before killing him was tell you his name.

"Y/n." You stated before you dashed towards him. He blocked your sword with his.

Your faces were inches apart now as you stared into his eyes. He held his sword firmly, keeping the distance between you two. You jumped backward, Feitan following you right after. You two fought, dodging and counterattacking each other with alarming speed. You hadn't noticed that Franklin had left and the bodies were gone, too focused on your battle with Feitan. Neither of your found an opening for any critical hits, just occasionally cutting each other with your blades.

You jumped away from him again, this time, staying in his place. He panted and wiped the sweat that rolled down his forehead. You licked the cut on your bottom lip as you tried to catch your breath.

"You're pretty fast for someone like you," Feitan said as he looked at you.

"What do you mean someone like me?" You asked him, pretending to be offended. He smirked at your sarcastic tone, quickly dashing towards you again. The sound of your blades echoed in the room as you blocked him again. His nose was almost touching yours as his black hair fell onto your forehead.

"Someone that's too cute to be a high-end criminal." He whispered. You felt his hot breath on your lips, filling your stomach with butterflies.

You noticed he let his guard down for a second, using this opportunity to pin him against the ground. You straddled his body, holding his wrist tightly and staring into his dark eyes. He looked at you shocked, not expecting you to get even stronger than you already were. You chuckled at him, leaning your face closer to his. You looked for any signs of discomfort before you softly pressed your lips against his. Surprisingly, he melted into the kiss as he relaxed his body, accepting defeat. You pulled back and looked at his softened expression. You smirked as you noticed light dust of pink form on his pale cheeks.

"I guess I'll let you live." You said as you let go of one of his wrists, still straddling his torso.

You pulled out your dagger and moved it to the arm that was still pinned to the ground. He grabbed the wrist that you held your dagger with, looking at you suspiciously.

"Don't worry." You snorted as you pulled your arm away.

He looked at the dagger nervously until he felt sharp pains in his forearm. You pulled your dagger away and licked the blood off of it and put it back into your holster.

"Feitan!" You heard someone call his name and turned to see a blonde boy with pastel clothing.

A few more people followed behind him. They noticed one of their members on the ground with a girl on top of him.

"Ah. It seems I should get going." You sighed as you looked back at Feitan.

You stood up and dusted yourself off.

"Text me." You said as you glanced over at his bleeding forearm.

Feitan looked at his arm and noticed a bunch of numbers on it with a heart at the end. He looked back to where you were standing but you were already gone. The numbers weren't cut that deep so it wouldn't scar his skin. The heart at the end, however, was cut deeper than the rest making him smirk as he thought of you.

"Are you okay? Who was that?" Chrollo asked as he walked over to Feitan.

"I think we should have another member," Feitan said casually as he stared at his arm.

- waveybdj

Requests open