levi; attack on titan

Fluff/Lime

You swung from tree to tree, keeping up with Captain Levi while Mikasa trailed behind. Damn this female titan. You thought to yourself. That blonde-headed, big-titted, titan got ahold of Eren and Mikasa had almost no self-control when it came to him.

You had no trouble when trying to keep up with others. You were considered the strongest female in humanity. Although Mikasa was also exceptionally strong, you were more level-headed when faced with stressful occurrences.

You were strong because you were raised outside of the walls, up in the mountains where it snowed and there were tall trees everywhere. When the snow was heavy, you and your father would stay in the small cabin you lived in. When the snow was lighter and the weather was warmer, you both stayed in the treehouse in the highest tree, but there were always those merciless titans. Your father had gotten eaten by a 7-meter titan when you were 10 years old. It was only after your father had been eaten when you killed it off.

Saying that your speed and agility is exceptional would be a great understatement. Being in the snow and having to trudge through it every day really built up your muscle and improved your movements. You used this to your advantage to travel to Wall Maria at the age of 12 in hopes to join the famous Survey Corps you've heard so much about from your father.

On your way to the wall, you had killed over 20 titans, only traveling during the night time, using the darkness to your advantage. You almost didn't make it because of the lack of food and water before being saved by the Survey Corps during one of their expeditions. They found you, barely able to walk, exhausted, and on the brink of death. You on the back of a horse with a blonde man that had bushy eyebrows.

When you woke up, you were in a room that had a window, a bookshelf, a desk, and a bed which you lied on. The man who had saved you sat on a chair and stared out of the window. He seemed to take an interest in you and your abilities. He was amazed and curious as to how you made it that far by yourself with all the injuries you had sustained. After asking you questions, you answering them, and him explaining the important details, he led you on the path to join the Survey Corps. After being a trainee, Erwin wanted you to switch from being in the military police and the garrison regiment in order to really know the difference in difficulty and intensity there is in being a part of the Survey Corps.

You met Captain Levi only recently since you had joined at the same time Eren did. Your relationship with Levi was professional. You both had moments sometimes where it would be just the two of you and you would talk about normal things. Other than that, your relationship was just "co-workers". Sure you had a crush on him, but you weren't obsessed like every other girl who had a crush on him. Levi would be lying if he said he didn't have any romantic feelings towards you too. Of course, he would never openly admit it.

What he liked about you was that you were level-headed, straight-forward, brave but not cocky, amazingly beautiful, and strong. He also loved the fact that you didn't care about what other people thought about you. Despite the way some guys or girls would comment about how big your thighs were just because you weren't as thin as paper or how much you ate just because you trained more than others and various other things, you stayed true to yourself and did what made you, you.

Levi knew about your little thing for him. In fact, you said it right in front of him.

One day, you, Levi, Hange, Eren, and a few other people were eating lunch when Hange blurted out a random question.