tsukishima; haikyuu!!

Short Fluff

You're hanging out at Tsukki's house, trying to finish your homework. Tsukki had invited you to come over which was pretty unusual for him to do out of the blue. You didn't question it though, so you decided to go along with it.

Tsukki was lying down on his bed as you sat at his desk with the lamp on. He had his headphones on, listening to music as he admired you from across the room. You looked cute when you were focused. When you were thinking about a problem, you would bit your bottom lip and poke your cheek with the end of a pen or pencil. When you finally found the solution to a problem, you would smile to yourself and quickly start to write down the answer.

As Tsukki studied your features, he started to feel needy for you. He desperately wanted to hold you in his arms as your snuggled up against his body. He wouldn't openly admit it, but he loved to cuddle with you, despite his salty attitude. The fact that you loved him even though he wasn't the best at expressing his feelings made him fall in love with you even more.

Tsukki started to feel sleepy as he stared at you, waiting for you to finish doing your homework so you would finally give him some attention. His eyes struggled to stay open as his head started to fall. He finally gave in and fell asleep in his bed.

After about an hour, you had finally finished your homework. You yawned as you stretched your arms and legs out. You placed your pen on the desk and turned to see what your boyfriend was doing. You smiled to yourself as you saw his sleeping form. He lied on his side, his body slightly hunched over. His white headphones were crooked on his head as his glasses were tilted on the bridge of his nose.

You chuckled lightly to yourself as you saw him like this. You got up and made your way to him. You took off his glasses and headphones and placed them on the side table, careful not to wake him up.

You slowly crawled onto the bed and squirmed your way into his arms. Your movements caused Tsukki to wake up as he slowly opened his eyes. He looked down and saw you smiling up at him awkwardly.

"Sorry." You whispered.

He didn't respond, but instead, he grabbed the blanket that was at your guys' feet and pulled it over the both of you. He rested his head back down onto the pillow as he pulled you closer to his body. You buried your face into his chest as you tangled your legs together with his. He wrapped the arm that you were laying on around your head securely as the other draped around your waist.

"Finally, you idiot," Tsukki mumbled in a raspy voice as he holds you tighter.

You blush at his words and actions as you snuggled against his body.

"I love you, Kei." You breathed into his chest as you closed your eyes.

"I love you too." He replied with a small smile on his face.

You both listened to each other's breathing as you slowly fell into a peaceful slumber.

- waveybdj

Requests open