undertaker; black butler

Fluff/Lil spicy spice

You were working with the Undertaker at his shop, dusting and sweeping the shelves, coffins, and floorboard.

"Hello, my love~" Undertaker cooed in your ear.

You felt his long arms snake around your waist, making you smile. He peppered your neck with kisses as you swayed from side to side together.

"Hello~" You replied.

You set the broom against the wall and turned around to face him. You took off his hat and put it in your head before wrapping your arms around his neck. He chuckled at you as he pulled you closer to him.

"You look beautiful." He said softly as he leaned closer to your face.

You smiled and kissed his cold, pale lips.

"Thank you." You said happily as you returned his hat.

He bit his lip as he watched you twirl out of his grip and grab the broom to continue sweeping.

You and the Undertaker first met about a year ago. You were running away from a gang of guys as they chased you down the sidewalk. They were trying to make a pass at you in their drunken-state. You tried to ignore them, but when they started to get touchy and aggressive, you shoved one of them, causing him to fall backward and drop his drink.

"You, bitch!" He yelled.

You turned around and started to run as fast as you could. They were much stronger than you, that was a fact that you knew. All you had to do was outrun them. As you were running, you suddenly bumped into someone, causing you to fall on your butt.

Without thinking, you stood up quickly and hid behind the tall man, silver-haired man. He noticed your distressed mood and smiled at you gently. Your eyes widened at his kind acts as you clutched onto his black sleeves.

"Hey, get out of the way!" The drunken men yelled.

"Now why would I do that?" The man said in a calm and taunting voice.

"Why, you-"

Before the men could touch you or him, their heads were cut off. You collapsed on your knees, just glad that those men weren't chasing after you anymore. You didn't care for the blood that splattered against the brick buildings and the cold concrete.

"Thank you." You whispered as you clutched on the hem of his robes.

"Are you alright, beautiful?"

You looked up at him with tired eyes.

"Yes. What's your name? So I can properly thank you." You said as he helped you up.

"The Undertaker." He said with a large grin.

You brought up a hand curious to see the rest of his face. You moved his hair away to reveal beautiful green eyes. He was shocked by your sudden touch. What surprised him, even more, was the anxious feeling he got, the closer you were to him.

"Thank you, Undertaker. You have a very handsome face, you know." You said as you pulled your hand away from his pale face.

You were interrupted by your thoughts with the sound of the bell ringing, indicating that someone has entered the shop.

"Welcome!" You greeted happily.

Sebastian and Ciel walked in and looked around the shop.

"Is the Undertaker here?" Ciel asked you.

"Yes, he should be coming out soon." You said with a smile.

"Thank you."

You continued to sweep as the pair stood in the shop. You looked up because you felt someone staring at you. Not surprised, it was Sebastian staring at you with his red, lustful eyes.

Whenever Sebastian and Ciel visited the shop, Sebastian would always flirt with you and be extra touchy, making everyone there uncomfortable. You didn't want to be rude, so you would laugh it off uncomfortably.

"You're as beautiful as always, Ms. y/n," Sebastian said.

He grabbed your hand gently and brought it up to his face, planting a gentle kiss on your knuckles. You blushed and looked away.

"Th-thank you, Sebastian." You said while laughing nervously.

"Hands off, Demon."

You turned your head, your eyes being met with your lover.

Sebastian laughed mischievously. "My apologies, Undertaker."

The Undertaker walked behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, declaring that you were his.

Ciel asked his questions about a suspicious case he was investigating with Sebastian. The whole time, The Undertaker kept his arms around you, occasionally stealing looks from Sebastian through his long, silver hair. You felt anxious, knowing how he could get when he got jealous.

"Thank you for being cooperative. I apologize for Sebastian." Ciel said as he turned on his heel and headed towards the door.

Sebastian smirked at you and followed Ciel. You blushed nervously as you looked away from his red eyes.

As soon as the pair left, The Undertaker spun you around and pinned you against the wall. You looked at him with shocked eyes. You caught a glimpse of his green eyes, full of lust.

"You know, I hate that little Demon... Thinking he can have his way with you~" He breathed onto your neck, sending shivers down your back.

"I-I kn-"

You were cut off by his cold lips smashing against yours. He kissed you passionately. His grip around your wrists loosened as his hands made their way down your body. He ground his knee in between your legs, slipping his tongue in your mouth as you moaned.

He pulled away and took off his hat while looking at you. Slowly, he stripped from his clothing, revealing his slender but muscular body. You brought up your hand to do the same until he suddenly slammed his hand beside your head on the wall. He brought his head closer to your ear.

"I'll make sure everyone knows you're mine." He whispered in your ear seductively.

- waveybdj

Requests open