makoto; free!

Fluff

"Y/NNNNN!!!" Nagisa yelled while running towards you.

You gave him a huge smile as he flailed his arms. Suddenly, he jumped up and clung to your body. He was wet after just coming out of the pool. You laughed nervously, hating the fact that your clothes were now wet. You hugged him back, not caring about your wet clothes anymore.

"Nagisa! You're getting y/n's clothes wet!" Gou exclaimed.

Nagisa widened his eyes and let go of you. He looked at you with a worried look.

"Sorry, y/n! I forgot!" He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"It's fine, Nagisa." You gave him a reassuring smile and patted his head.

"Here, y/n. You can change into this." Makoto said as he held out a pastel green hoodie for you.

You looked up at him with closed-eyed smile. "Thanks, Makoto." You said and took the hoodie from him.

He blushed when you smiled at him. He blushed every time you smiled at him. He loved the way your eyes sparkled when you were happy, he loved the way you laughed, not caring about what other people thought of you. He loved the fact that you were you instead of trying to be someone you're not.

You walked out of the locker room in Makoto's hoodie and a pair of shorts you had in your gym bag. Because Makoto's hoodie was so big, it stopped just below your butt, showing off your beautiful legs.

Makoto thought you looked like the most perfect human being on earth. So cute. He thought to himself as you approached him. His face became hot as you stopped about a foot away from him.

"Thanks, Mako-chan! Your hoodie is really soft." You said, blushing a bit but trying to hide it with a smile.

"N-no problem! You look better in it than I do..." Makoto said the last part a bit quieter.

Everyone looked at him and smirked. The whole team except you knew about the huge crush he had on you and vice versa.

Your eyes widened at his compliment, followed by your face being flushed completely red. You began to laugh nervously as you pretended not to hear what he said. Thankfully, Gou changed the subject by gathering the team, except Haru who was still swimming in the pool.

"So, Haru's birthday is tomorrow so Makoto, Rin, and I were thinking about throwing a surprise party for him!" She whisper-yelled excitedly.

"That sounds like a great idea!" You and Nagisa yelled at the same time.

"What does?" Haru asked suddenly behind you all.

Everyone jumped in surprise after hearing Haru's monotone voice. You turned around and waved your hands frantically.

"O-oh! Gou invited me to go to the mall today after practice to look for bathing suits!" You lied.

"Oh. I need a new bathing suit too." Haru said while looking at you with his blank face.

"No, you don't, Haru," Makoto said with an awkward smile. You all laughed at Haru who stared at Makoto.

You walked over next to Gou and looked at her with an apologetic smile. "You do need a new bathing suit to impress Makoto with." She whispered as she wiggled her eyebrows at you. Your face grew flushed at her comment as you turned around and covered your face.

"Are you okay, y/n?" Makoto asked.

You hummed in response as you turned around, still covering your face.