Chapter 7 bad start

The orientation carries on and the School's Dean talk and talk about how great Rossings was and tells the students to try to do their best to live up to the schools standards.

He went on and on then other members of staff spoke until finally the Dean calls on Ms. Parker to tell the students about their living arrangements.

"That Professor, She looks a lot like you Sky" James points out.

"That's because she is my older sister and she's not a Professor she is one of the school's Doctors, She's the whole reason I came to this dumb town".

"So what about your parents are they here too?"

She looked uncomfortable and replies "Their no longer around" James was surprise but kept his composure and said

"I'm sorry for bringing it up"

"It's fine it happened a long time ago" she said folding her fist under the seat.

"Why is he so quiet" asked Sky gesturing at Fin who haven't said a word since the incident though they were in speaking range.

"Must be because of what happened to with that girl earlier"

Miss Parker was like a mature version of sky the only major difference was her eyes which were grey and not brown like Sky's and her hair blonde and not black. And she looked more friendly.

After some introduction Ms. Parker starts to speak about the dorms she said as follows.

"All of you students will be living at the freshman's dormitory to the east of the school, also there will be two persons to a room, second you will all be place in a room with persons base on your address as to make campus life easier for you."

"If where placed in rooms by our address I guess me and Fin will be roommates" Said James to himself .

"lastly their is one bathroom for every five students so please don't spend all day in the showers. Now if you'll all stand I'll lead you the dormitories."

On the way over to the dorms Fin saw the girl who basically ran from him and walk towards her to get answers.

She was walking at the back of the crowd so he slows down his pace and waits on her. she was walking with her head down and when she lift her head and saw Him Looking at her her reaction was a mixture of fright and clumsiness.

"Why were you freaked out earlier did my breath smell or something?"

"Look it was nothing its the first day and I was just nervous." She said giving him distance.

He was unconvinced "Nervous you looked terrified, come on love just tell me what happened I'm in the dark here so please just tell me" said Fin with a hint of desperation.

"Look I don't know what happened or how it happened but when I touched your hand I saw something, it was scary and..... it wasn't human"

"wasn't human?" replied Fin looking confused "yes it had red eyes and it scarred the shit out of me so please leave me alone"

The girl starts walking faster to escape. "Wait how do you know about that!" said Fin grabbing her hand,

She look back and was furious , she whispered "Aires"

And out of no where the very air itself pushes Fin away at her gracious command sending him crashing into a wall in the hallway

And out of no where the very air itself pushes Fin away at her gracious command sending him crashing into a wall in the hallway. She magical bitch slapped him.

The girl walks fast to catch up to the other students leaving Him on the ground unconscious. No one saw this not even Sky who was looking back at the two occasionally.

Another student looked back and sees the unconscious body on the ground "Hey Ms. Parker there is a guy taking a nap in the hall way."

"Wait is that Fin" said James looking confused then ran back to where he was lying in the hallway. Several students came back along with Ms. Parker

" Boy why are you sleeping in the hall way did you spend all night simping or something ?" she said shaking her head then told James and Kyle one of the twins to take Fin to the nurses office nearby.

★★★★★★★†††††††★★★★★★★
★★★★†††††††††††††††††††★★★★

"Photo by @asiaculturecenter and @rhett__noonan "