Chapter 10 waking up

"Sky look he's waking up" "whaaaat the flying f..ck happened to me" said Fin with a slur.

"You hit your head last night during the fight so we made you sleep it off" Sky replied with her arms folded.

"This doesn't look like your room and why is my arms and legs tied to the corners of the bed you guys must be into some kinky shit. Look I know I'm hot but you could have just asked "

"Actually its the same room we just had the crap you broke fixed. And your tied up Because we didn't want you to fall of the bed"

"What is Ms. Parker doing here?"

"I'm here because my little sister needed my help, now I have a few question for you Mr. Balor" .

"Before you ask no I'm not dating your sister so I'll gladly go out with you" He said with a exhausted smirk.

Cat giggles Sky frowns and Ms. Parker only laughs "Kid I'm like five years older than you and I took a peek at your pecker/pe pe while we were tying you up and I'm not impressed.

Fin blushes with a little embarrassment but recovers "that doesn't count I was out cold"

She smile, "What I want to ask is what do you remember from last night?"

"I remember beating up some guy in a black coat and his nose was huge". "Listen Mr. Balor you didn't just beat up that guy last night, you killed him"

And just like that all of Fin's memories came racing full speed back to him. "Ohh I remember now" he said holding his head down

"Don't worry Mr. Balor I took care of every thing and that guys body is probably in the middle of the ocean by now".

"So I'm safe" he said letting out a huge sigh of relief.

"Actually Mr. Balor I fear you may never be safe again, you see that guy you killed wasn't just your ordinary guy. That guy was a supernatural creature that guy was a Werewolf".

"Yeah that guy was a wolf and I shit snickers" .

"Fin don't you remember that guys face and what it look like" said Cat " it was pretty dark last night" he said shrugging his shoulders

"Cat just show him" said Sky getting irritated. "Show me what?"

As Fin finish his sentence and turnes around to look at Cat her blue eyes turn green and were glowing and her teeth escape threw her small lips and were like that of a beast.

"Do you believe now?" after seeing this Fin nods nervously which makes Ms. Parker laugh.

After he recovered himself "So are you all werewolves ?"

"No only me and Cat are my sister is lucky enough to be normal.

"Ms. Parker why did you say I'll never be safe a again?"

"That's because when you kill a wolf you take their power and you your self become a one".

"So what your saying is now I'm some kind of badass wolf?" he said grinning at the though.

"I'm saying now you have the power of a wolf and others may try to kill you to get that power or to improve their own."

"And your power won't activate until the next full moon which is two weeks away, so there isn't anything to worry about" added Cat trying to reassure him

"I see, so what can a wolf do anyway?"

Sky sighes "don't you read books"

"I'm more of a romance genre kind of guy" he said flashing her a smile

"Enough of your questions Fin" we have better things to do than explain this to you".

"Speaking of things to do guys I have to get to my office like right now so you guys can untie him when your ready." Said Ms. Parker walking to the closed door".

"Hey what do you mean when their ready, don't get me wrong I love being tied up by women but my arms are getting kind of sore. She only smiles and continue to exit the room.

★★★★★★★†††††††★★★★★★★
★★★★†††††††††††††††††††★★★★

Photo by Ponciano