Chapter 11 Untie me

Fin laid there watching the two girls whisper to them selves and could only imagine what they were saying.

"So do you guys plan to untie me or what, not that I don't like your company but I cant exactly stay here all day."

They finally stop whispering. "Okay Fin here's the deal we will let you go but you have to do two things first." said Sky.

"Look I can't exactly make love to you like this now can I, so just let me go before I start screaming for rape."

"We can always just kill you you know that right?" Cat chuckled "she's just joking , the first thing we want to do is see your eyes again."

"What do you mean I thought you said that the power wouldn't activate until the next full moon.

"I know but the thing is last night we saw your eyes and they weren't exactly human"

"They were glowing red which isn't the usual color for the eyes of a werewolf" added Sky. Fin held his head down and said nothing.

"So we want to see them again I'm sure you understand why". He sighs "how exactly do you think I'm going to be able to do that, its not like I can just fart and boom glowing red eyes."

"Don't worry about that" Said Cat with a almost sorry smile. Sky held his right arm in both hands which made him smile.

"I knew you loved me"

"Hold his mouth Cat I don't want anyone to her him screaming."

"Fin was confused "what do you mean screaming"

Before he finished Sky breaks his index finger with raw force. "awwwwwwwwwwww!!"

"I told you to hold his mouth" "I did but he screams like a little bitch."

"His eyes didn't change either I'll have to break a next one" she then snap his middle finger which made him scream even more.

Cat tries her best to muffle the scream but he was still loud. He bit Cat's hand which made her let go

"Dam he bit me."

"what the f..ck is wrong with you people!!"

"Don't worry they will heal, eventually" Cat one more I have a good felling about this one"

"No no no!!"

Cat places her hand over his mouth and Sky then broke his thumb and this time they were successful his eyes starts to glow and the first finger they broke began to heal. Before they could tell him he blacked out."

"Wow that actually worked" said Cat with a smile full of guilt

"Off course it did when a werewolf feel immense pain or is in danger their eyes change".

"Yeah but he isn't a werewolf yet. One thing for sure he isn't your ordinary wolf. Are you sure you want to do the other thing?" "Why not I need him"

★★★★★★★†††††††★★★★★★★
★★★★†††††††††††††††††††★★★★

" photo by Alin Rusu @alinrusu92