Chapter 17 Hunter

Right after the class ends Hunter walk around to an ally next to Rossings where he stops at a dumpster and opens it.

"So your still alive are you?" he said looking inside the dumpster, inside there was a chubby guy who was tied up from head to toe and was mumbling through the duck tape plastered over his mouth with the words " I am a dick" written on it.

"What did you say Jon, I can't exactly hear you with that tape on your mouth now can I" the guy continues to mumble and even starts crying"

  Fine I'll take it off but you better not scream" said Hunter with a cool straight face glaring knifes in him.  Then he slowly tares off the tape "Help!!!!!! help!!!!"

Hunter grabs his mouth and his face shifts and his eyes turn sparkling green, they were both beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

"I told you not to scream you crazy fucker, now I'm mad" . Although he said this his face was completely calm.

"I'm going to give you one more chance, I'll take my hand off your mouth and if you stay quiet I'll let you go okay Jon" The crying guy nods feeling he had no choice.

"Good" Hunter slowly takes his hand off his mouth and he remains quiet.

"That's good Jon gold star for you, I'm sure your little school friends miss you already.  I met some of them earlier ,lovely people."

"Please let me go, I wont tell anyone what you did I promise just let me go" he said balling his eyes out.

"Wow Jon seems like you made a mess of your self" He said gesturing to the back of Jon's white pants that turned brown.

"Look Jon I like you so I'm going to go get a knife and cut you free okay just sit tight".

Hunter slapps his cheek and put back the tape on Jon's face who wiggles and mumble fighting for words then Hunter closes back the dumpster.

  A few minutes later He returns with a bag and opens the Dumpster. Jon mumbles and wiggle around seemingly relieved that Hunter kept his word.

  However Hunter's eyes were cold and dark and without saying a word he opens the bag and takes out a bottle of gasoline and starts poring it over the screaming Jon's body.

"Wow Jon even with that tape over your mouth I can still hear you, look its nothing personal I'm just a bit bored that's all you don't want me to be bored do you Jon.  So man up and accept it you trash."

  "Now become magnificent fireworks" Hunter takes out a match and lights it but the wind blows it out he lites it again but the wind blows it out once more.

  "Dammit why is it getting so hard to f..cking kill people" He lights it again and this time it didn't blow out. Jon squirms around but then he stops realizing it was over but then a middle baged man walkes into the ally smelling of alcohol and humming to a tune with his big belly leading the way.

"What the f..ck .  Hey what are you doing over there!!!!?"

"F..ck it gets harder and harder what did I do to deserve this." Said Hunter to himself.

   Hunter turns around " Oh nothing to see here I'm just burning some of my old porn"

   The man laughs hard "hey maybe I can take them off your hand let me have a look, you have any Milf's I love those" said the man walking closer and closer until he reaches the dumpster.

He lookes inside and saw Jon shuffling around and screaming through the tape for help.  Then Jon by some miracle got off the tape and screams "help me this guy's crazy!!!".

   The man was shock and leans on the dumpster to look closer "What the f..ck',.... oooooohh I get it your shooting a porn right now I've never seen this type of porn before whats it called, it looks hardcore"

  As he finished his sentence Hunter comes up behind him and snapa his neck then throws him into the dumpster with Jon who started to scream even lauder.

"Help!!! Help!!!"

   Hunter throws the match in and the fire graciously mixes with the gasoline and engulfs the dumpster which quickly puts a stop to the screaming.

  "I need some more people to do this shit

  "I need some more people to do this shit. "I'll find some after I kill that dam slut and gain the power of a pure wolf"

★★††††★★★†††††††★★★††††★★
★★★★★†★★★‡‡★★†★★★★★

"Photo by Slightly different
And tcausley"