Chapter 31 Enter the great Fin Ballor

A couple minute earlier

   Hello Ladies so nice of you to pay me a visit I'm touch, but you do know that neither of you are leaving here alive right" said Hunter looking extremely happy.

   "What do we do now Sky?" Sky rips out the knife one of Hunter's wives threw into her shoulder.

  "Since we can't escape we have to fight, better to die fighting"

   "To think I was wondering how I would catch you Sky but it seems your just like my First wife you came to me.

   Guys Capture them for me will you I'm going to change my suit Today is a very special day.  Today I finally become a  Pure wolf then all the cock suckers like the Seven Cards will have to bow to me.  Who knows I may even be more powerful  than the grand witch her self.

Hey Timothy did you kill that James Guy yet"

"No boss "

   "Good after I get my power I'm going to try turning into a wolf and eat him. I've always lost control  on the full moon so I don't  really know what to do. Plus I always wondered what human taste like."

  "Did he say James Sky?" "Yeah I heard"

   All of Hunters pack descends upon the two girls who tries to fight back but the numbers were too overwhelming and they were both brought down. They were tied up and place in the kitchen where Hunters men were waiting on him to return.

   After about fifteen minute he enters in a full suit of blazing  red looking even fancier than before along with his three wives who were also dressed up.

   "Now Sky its time for me to get two more tattoos and time for you to say farewell".

"Hunter you small dick cock sucker get out here so I can kick your assss!!!!!".

   Hunter's reaction was a mixture confusion embarrassment and rage. He was deeply puzzled by what he had heard he look bamboozled.

   "This will have to wait Guys lets go outside and murder somebody. Timothy stay hear and watch them.  Their injured but their still wolves son don't fuck up or I'll fuck you."

"I heard you only have two inches!!!! Hey Hunter get your pussy ass out here!!".

   Hunter swung the door open and walks out along with at least eighteen others all in black sweaters who walk pass him and stood on the lawn waiting for orders.

  "So you have my full attention, did you come to die like your three friends" said Hunter trying to control his rage and his eyes twitching with his face bent into all sorts of shapes

   "Three what is he talking about?" asked Clear

  "I don't know" he replied shrugging his shoulders. "So Hunter are you going to fight me one on one like a man or are you going to hide behind these dumbasses?" He said taunting the already furious beast.

"Fin turnes his attention to hunters wives. "Hey ladies why don't you come back with me I'm way better." He said doing his eyebrow dance.

  "That's it you little shit guys kill him!!!! and cut of his cock that he's so proud of!"

"Fin their coming" said Clear grabbing his hand anxiously.

  "OK time to run!" He grabs her hand and they dashes across the street and bend a corner " Okay do it now"

   Clear released his hand and focused "Vanish" and just like that she was cloaked "Now give me back your hand" he did as commanded and he too became cloaked from sight and smell

★                         ★                          ★

Photo by slightly_different
And @rhett__noonan