Chapter 38 Wet

"Look I change my mind I'll just wait here you can go on ahead the water looks cold" she said sheepishly trying to get out of it.

   He steps closer which made her step back, he steps closer again she tries to step back but was caught between him and the bike.

   "I'm not doing it!!" she said closing her eyes by she finished he was inches from her. He used his finger to hold up her chin and looked into her eyes.  Her sparkling green emerald met with his gracious  grey purls.

  "That's no fair Clear you saw me in my underwear so I have to see you too, come on show that sexy body your hiding". 

"If you don't back off I'll blast you away". He steps back a little knowing what she was capable of.

  "Did he just call me sexy, dam what do I do now I could try running away but he's faster than me.  I guess I'll just do it whats the worst that can happen?

   I'm sorry Fin its just that...."

"Fine I'll look away will that make you feel more comfortable?"

   After a while she sighes "Okay but I'm keeping on my shirt" "That's cool".

   He turns around and she quickly takes off her pink skirt with roses design on it and takes off her bra leaving her in her panties and her white T shirt that she ties at the back to make it reach a little above her belly button.  She looks down at her big perky breast that seemed to be poking through the shirt.

   "Its not that I'm scared of him seeing me or anything but no guy has ever seen me in my underwear before, what if he was just teasing me and he thinks my body is ugly. Dammit why did I agree to come here."

"Hey can I turn around now?" "aaa yes"

  He turnes around and what he saw shook him in many ways.  His mouth  was on the floor and his brain was swirling to the moon.

"Wow Clear I knew you were attractive but I never expected you to be this sexy." He said as he eye f..cked her for a couple seconds .

   Her face explodes with redness and she looks away.

"Just just shut up" she stuttered she looks back around but couldn't make eye contact so she looked down. "Why is your pants bulging like that?"

  "What?" He looks down and saw his raging boner. "Oh, I'm sorry I guess your body kind of turned me on" he said scratching his head looking not as confident as before.

  "So that's what a real boner looks like I've only seen it in porn but why is it so huge"

   This time his face was the one getting red "whats wrong is that not a normal thing to say?" she said turning around facing the other way.

  " Wow Even her ass is sexy maybe coming here with her was a bad idea, how can I control my self with her looking like that.  It's almost like her body is calling to me .come on Fin don't be an asshole you said you would change, You already have your sights on someone." he said to him self.

"Hey are you going into the water are not" she asked.

"Oh right" Fin walks off to the edge of the water "Wow that's cold" He walks in until it was deep enough for him to start swimming.

"Come on in the waters great!!" he said flashing the water out his short sparking curly hair looking like a wet kitten. 

   He goes to where he could stand with the water catching him a little above his waste.

She took his invitation and went in to meet him. "you look even better wet"

She smiles with a hint of nervousness and a touch of blush her emeralds unable to make eye contact.

"Hey Fin, can you help me...there is something I've always wanted to try."

★           ‡             ★             ‡           ★
★           ‡             ★             ‡           ★

"Photo by Pexels "