chapter 43 Reveal

After about five minutes of awkward  silence

"Sooooo James , are you a virgin?  She asked with a straight  direct tone with a hint of assertiveness while graciously cutting his hair.

He was caught off guard for sure his bruised face turns even redder but he tries hard to keep his composure.

"What's with you asking me that all of a sudden?  That's not exactly something to just ask someone out of the blue"

She sighs "cant I just ask a question geez"  she said shrugging her shoulders. Keeping her pretty face slim face straight.

"Not that kind of question.  And the answer is no I've actually been raped twice"

Hearing this her hand slips  almost taking his ear off.

"Twice?"  she uttered beyond confused.

He covers his mounth to contain a chuckle.  "Yeah believe it or not ,once was with my high school nurse.  Me and Fin got into a fight about a girl and he broke my dam nose so I had to go to the nurses office.

She told me to take off my clothes  even though it was my face that was hurting.  But she insisted and she was the nurse so I trusted her and took them off.  Before I knew it it was  too late she f..k the shit out of me that afternoon. "

Sky's face went from  being  confused

To amused then back to confused throughout his story it was a rollercoaster of expressions.

"That was interesting and suprising I guess. So what about  the other time?"

He blushes "aaaa I'll tell you another time that one is too much"

"All done!"  She said putting down the scissors.

James gets off the small bed and slowly almost cowardly walk to the dresser mirror.   "Wow they got me good didn't they".

He spends some time  looking at the black circle around his right eye and the red bruises on his left cheek.  As well as the cut along his bottom lip.  "Dam monster they only beat up my face.

The he finally muster up enough courage to look up at where his phenomenal golden locks use to be.  His anxiety was the size of a planet he looks and feels his head it was now more less a low fade no more than one inch long.  His hair had been growing for seven years and not a day past without him combing and drooling over it.  It was all gone.

"Mmmmmmm it's actually not that bad.  I guess I don't have to bother throwing myself out the window."

Sky shrugs her shoulders "I told you that you were being bitchy for nothing ."

He smiles checking him self out even more.  The cut Sky gave him  perfectly complements his diamond face and the low height of it brings out his chiseled jaw line.  He looks like a hot mess with all the bruises and cuts.  He looks like a bad boy though he was a gentleman by nature.

"I guess I should go now, thank for...."

"Wait!  There's something I want to ask"

***♤♤♤♤♤***********♤♤♤♤♤***
************♤♤♤♤♤♤*************