Chapter37 Take off your cloths

"What do you mean detur?" she asked confused. "Well my History class is next and my teacher Miss Miller is a psycho so instead of being late I rather just not go so lets kill some time."

   "I have a free period so why not, so what do we do?" She asked.  He smiles knowing he got what he wanted.

   "There's a river me and my friend James use to always go to when we were kids it's about five minutes from here just follow my".

  "I'm not going to a river with you!" said she cutting him off.

  "Come on Clear it will take a lot of time and who knows you may end up having fun don't you want to see what I got under my clothes" he said gripping her waist."

   Her face turns pink but her anger overshadows it. "If you do that one more time Fin I'll kick you off"

After a few minutes of silence.

"Say I may be interested in going with you I can't even go in the water I don't have a swim suit."

  "You have your underwear isn't that enough?".

"Of course not!, I'm not swimming in my underwear especially with you".

"You are aware that your underwater shows just as much skin as a swim suit right?" She lets out an exhausted sight.

"Fine just tell me where it is" He smiles in triumph then gives her the directions.

"Your not just using this whole river thing to get a peek at my body are you?"

"What was that I can't hear you the bike is making too much noise" !!

"I hate you" he giggles and lean into her back almost hugging her from behind.

She fallows his directions and puts up with his banter until they finally arrive at a lane off road that lead to a big open body of water that looks more like a pond than a river.

   It was almost a circle but had a small water fall which had a big rock underneath that seemed to be place there by someone to make sitting under the falls easier.

   The river was set up so it was possible to just walk in with it getting deeper with each step until you reach the falls.  The water looks magnificent as the blue of the sky the green of the trees around along with the rocks underneath etc came together in perfect solution.

   Clear Parks the bike away from the water and stand there not knowing what to do.

"I think this is the part that you take off your clothes" he said playfully with an eyebrow  raised.

   "You first" she countered softly "Okay"

He begins taking off his shoes then slowly takes off his white T shirt reveling his hard six pack and almost flawless muscles that were in a staring contest with her eyes. His body could rival that of a roman gladiator and his smooth  skin did him justice. He places his shirt on the bike.

"You did that on perfuse didn't you" she said folding her arms looking away nervously.

  "Ha haa, did what on purpose?"

"When you took off your shirt you kept smiling at me. I get it your hot so just hurry up"

   He smiles and continues to take off his pant. It was a skinny jeans so he tries to look cool doing it but failes and ends up looking like a turtle trying to take a shit in a hurry.

   She laughs at him while he failes to remove the pants that seem to be glued to him." "I hope you had Fun but now its your turn"

★           ‡             ★             ‡           ★
★           ‡             ★             ‡           ★

"Photo by Pexels "