Chapter 39 Wet 2

He looks right at her and swims closer to the point where their toes could touch.

"What is it?".  He asked "I've never gotten much chance to practice my water magic before since I've never exactly been to a river where there wasn't a lot of people and I may not get a chance like this again.

But that whole cloaking thing took a lot of my magic, so I want to channel your energy".

"I didn't know you could do that".

"There is a lot you don't know about witches Fin". "So what do I have to do?". She looks away.

"That's the tricky park we will have to kiss"

"Done let's do it". She laughs at his response. " I'm just kidding all we have to do is make skin contact.".

"Wait did you just play a joke on me, that's not like you Clear if I didn't know any better I would think you want to kiss me".

"Shut up" she said softly "Just stay still."

She places both her hands on his chest and closes her eyes and became quiet to focus.

"Come on focus Clear stop thinking about how good his chest feels. I can bet he is just staring at me right now." she said in her head.

"Hey Clear the water is starting to move". Fin lookes around as the water started to slowly rotate around them sparkling and splashing in beautiful bliss, it was getting bigger and as faster by the second.

"Hey Clear open your eyes" she heard nothing she was at complete focus in her mind.

"So what if he's handsome he's just an idiot, dammit why am I thinking about him like this, come on focus Clear move the water. But what if he's staring at my breast. What if he thinks they're too big or worst. "

"Hey Clear!!"

"Move the water just focus on the water"

The speed of the rotating water intensified and became a mini typhoon spiraling and rumbling out of control.

"Dam whats wrong with her, and why do I feel so week all of a sudden its like she's draining the life out of me. Clear snap out of it!!!".

"Clear!!"

Fin staggers back and was looking woozy he tries to stand but his legs give out under him and he crumbles into the water

Realizing that her connection with the magic was broken she opens her eyes. She lookes at the whirlpool spiraling around her in shock.

"Wow did I do that , that's impressive even for me. Hey Fin?" She looks down at his body floating in front of her face down.

She quickly gabs him and pull him out of the water and lie him on the ground.

"How did this even happen? don't tell me I lost control of my magic.  That never happened before.  Shit now what do I do. Hey Fin wake up!! she shouts. "Well that didn't work."

She uses her hand and pumped his chest but he didn't budge "Can werewolves even drown?, come on get up get up, stop being a pain in the ass Fin just wake up.

Aaaaaa this is all your fault for making me come here just wake up already."

She lookes at him nervously and touches her lips with her fingers. "I guess I have no choice".  She puffs her cheeks "I'll have to give him mouth to mouth

★           ‡   ^_^    ★    ^_^   ‡           ★
★           ‡   ^_^    ★    ^_^   ‡           ★

"Photo by Pexels
And LeandroDeCarvalho "