Chapter 33 Inside

"Were you just invisible, wow that's cool"

"Yeah thanks to Clear here, she took out that guard guy too". Sky looks almost intrigued.

   "She's a witch, I've always heard of them but its the first I'm seeing one in action. How'd an idiot like you meet a cool witch like her".

  "Idiot? I just save you how about a little gratitude". he said smiling.

    Clear looks uncomfortable.

"Yeah where'd you find a cutie like her Fin? plus she's a badass witch" .Her uncomfortable attitude disappeared

"I'm a badass she said grinning to her self."

   "So can you untie us now Fin" asked Sky . "Wait one second" He pulls out his phone and points the camera on Sky.

  "Hey what do you think your doing!?"

"Say cheese" he put his arms around Clear and took a selfie. She blushes while nervously kicking his ankle. "Dummy".

   "You totally thought I was taking a picture of you" said Fin laughing while untying the two.

   "I hate you" "And I love you" he said in return. Clear looks at Fin who was laughing at Sky and then looks at Sky who was trying not to be happy to see him.

   Her reaction was something new to her.

"There now your both untied".

   "Thank you , but how'd you even know we were here not that I'm not grateful." asked Cat

   "Sky's sister told me ". "That figures" said Sky stretching almost fully healed.

   "We need to leave before They come guys." Sky looks at the ground "But then what he'll just come back after me again. I'm tired of running from freaks like him I want to just get rid of this power. I can't loose anyone else because of it" Cat takes her hand and gives her a warm smile.

   "Guys we'll have to meet back on campus we actually rode Clear's bike here and we cant exactly leave it so we'll have to split up."

   The two nods and walk out the room but not before Sky turns around and in a soft tone almost as if she didn't want anyone to hear said

   "Thanks Fin" That caught him off guard and it was obvious in his face.

   Clear lookes at his reaction and puffs her cheeks "I hate you."

Sky walks up stairs and Cat follows "Why didn't you tell him that they had James" asked Cat.

   "I didn't want him to worry that's all" Cat gives a mischievous smile "You really do care don't you?"

   She sighs "whatever" They open and room door and found James sitting on the floor bouncing a ball back forth of a wall.

   "Who's him" ask Cat confused

   "Its James Cat. What did they do to him he's all beat up and his hair it's it's it's all gone".

   "Oh hey James are you okay" Cat called nervousely. "You don't have to worry I'm not going to hurt you. I think he's lost it Sky loosing his hair must have been too much"

   James bounces the ball against the wall and it flew behind him which made him turn around to get it. He looks shock when he saw their faces then he took out the air bods he had in.

★                         ★                          ★

"Photo by @rhett__noonan "