Chapter 40 time to leave

She leans in closer and closer, and closer "wait a minute did his hearth just stop beating" she has a mini panic attack.

"Oh no oh no oh no I hope its not too late, Come on Clear just do it" She closes her eyes and went in for it.

"Cough!!! Cough! Cough,................. What the swimming f..ck just happened" He leans up and lookes to her face which was steaming red.

" Wow I almost died I guess werewolves can't drown. Hey why are you so close and why's your face so red."

   He stops to think, "No don't tell me you gave me mouth to mouth".

  "No of course not I'd rather let you die" she said folding her arms looking away.

  "That's a shame I would have love to taste those pink plump lips even If I was unconscious".

  "Stop saying stuff like that you almost died, and it would have been my fault." she said slowly getting sad.

"I'm still alive thank god, but what happened did you doze off or something" said he smiling trying to make her feel better.

   "Lets just say I got a little distracted. I'm sorry Fin for almost making you die so young".

   "Well my two favorite rappers died at the age of twenty one and their both still in my hearth so" .

   "So nothing Fin we may have just met but I don't want anything to happen to you, so please just". He leans close to the piont where their faces were centimeters away.

"Its okay Clear the great Fin Ballor can't die". She chuckles .

"Why are you close? Do you want to....ki"

She stops part way and  gets up and tries to regain some composure.

"If I want to do what?". He asked with a hint of curiosity and desperation. She smiles brightly  "I'll tell you later"

  "I wish you had giving me mouth to mouth though".

   "I doubt you would have enjoyed it I've never actually kissed someone before".

  "I'm starting to think you haven't done much Clear".

"Just shut up its not my fault I grew up in a small town that everyone is like family".

  "Lets just get out of here before you drown again" "Yeah I agree, hey can I ride the motorcycle back?"

"Fine but just because I almost got you killed" Clear uses her water magic to take the water out of the clothes and they both got dress.

"Why didn't you just used your water magic to take the water out of my body instead of trying to give me mouth to mouth?"

She blushes........"lets just go"

★       ‡       ^_^    ★    ^_^      ‡        ★
★       ‡       ^_^    ★    ^_^      ‡        ★

"Photo by Pexels "