Chapter 35 Burn them all

Carla held onto Hunter quickly "1!".

  The compass starts to make a laud roaring noise that echoes with dominance almost as if a powerful voice was conquering all who eared it. The noise causes the walls to begin shaking and the very Flore it self seem to shake along with the the whole building.

"Everyone except Hunter and Carla crumble to the ground.  The voice of the compass command them to die and their bodies was powerless to stop it. not one escaped.

   "Why are you doing this?" asked His second wife slowly loosing consciousness.

"Its simple babe for power and to test out my new Trump card.  This Compass, it has a soul recording of a Conquerer Beast's howl.  They're the most powerful supernatural creature ever existed.

  Yhere are probably all dead but thanks to my great cock I now have this

   Hunter walk pass all the bodies and goes to the Kitchen where he turns all the caps on the gas containers and was walking out the house when Timothy grab his leg

   "Please don't do this, we're your pack we're like family"

   " F..ck you Timothy" he said shaking his leg free and walk outside.  "Haaa haaa haaa, I'm probably going to be the most powerful man in this city.  Well once I get rid of those f..cking seven cards.  Well at least I'm the most powerful in this part of town.

   "Carla give me the lighter" She did as commanded and hands it to him.

    "Are you sure this is the way darling?" She said trying not to look at the bodies.

   "Of course I am with there power I'll easily kill Sky and take her power too then it will be all fireworks and sunshine."

"One more thing Carla" .

"She look startled as he calls her name. "What is it my love?" "Kiss me"

"Oh is that all?". She leans in and gently kisses him.  Her lips trembling the entire time.

    "Thanks for everything Carla you were not as boring as the rest.  I wish I could have f..cked you one last time"

He drove his hand into her chest.  She coughs blood and look ultimately shocked.

"But why ....I did everything,... you asked"

"I know and it hurts me to do this, dam it Carla why is this so hard to do this. Come on Hunter just pull just pull".

   "Hunter please don't" she said fainting loosing her grip on life.

"Just pull dam you!!" and he did pull, he pulled her hearth from her chest making her fall into his arms .

"Dam it Carla you made blood catch my suit. Wait am I crying, that's odd" He throws her body in the house filled with gas without a second thought.  Then drops her hearth on the floor.  He took one last look at Carla's ass and said "dam what a waist of a sexy ass"

"Goodbye my family" he said as he throws the lighter inside setting a fire that engulfs the entire house.   The fire mixed with the gas in perfect  ecstacy  and dance around destroying everything  inside.

   Soon after an explosion tower into the Sky which caught the attention of Fin and Clear who were riding away.

"What was that?"

★           ‡             ★             ‡           ★
★           ‡             ★             ‡           ★

"Photo by Kellepics"