Chapter 30 Unlikely Dou 2

"Hey do you have a car?" "No but I have a motorcycle, why are we leaving campus".

   "Yes we are, there's an address not too far from here. Thanks for helping me by the way I thought you would say no, but I guess you love my company".

   "Don't flatter yourself I'm only doing this so I can practice I need to get more power. So what are we doing anyway ".

   "About that, I'll tell you when we're there."

   "Here's the Bike" She said out of breath pointing at a pink motor cycle.

The motor cycle is electric  pink and looks more like a scooter.  It was silly and even has a cute little helmet on it.

   Fin looks at it and cring slapping his forehead.

"It had to be pink" She smilsnalmost looking passionate .

   "My mom gave this to me so if you don't like it you can always walk".

   "No its Fine let's go. God this is embarrassing."

The last part he said to him self.  Some students  Look over at them and laughs one guy even takes a picture.

   "Hey what are you doing, its my bike so I'll ride". "What I'm the guy so I'll ride".

  "Either I ride or I ain't going." He sighs in defeat "Fine just don't let me fall off"

   Fin gets onto the back of the motor cycle and Clear rides off out the campus like a drunk panda.

  "Hey are you trying to f..cking kill me!!" Screamed Fin holding on for dear life.

   "Hey stop Holding my waste" she said blushing while angry at the same time.

   "If I don't I'll fall off you psycho and slow down!" "I don't care that's inappropriate". Fin release her waste.

   This time her face went from pink to rose red, "Hey what are you doing?"

   "You said to let go of your waste so I held something else" he said laughing.

   "You Piece of shit that's the first time a guy have ever touched my breast if you don't let go I'll crash this fucking bike."

"Fine I'll just go back to holding your waste" She said noting preferring that than the alternative. 

   "Keep the bike steady I'm going to call someone."

"Hello?" "Hey Cat its Fin where"

   "Haa haa got you, I'm not at the phone right now so leave a message.

   "Dam that sexy pain in the ass"

   After about twenty minutes of horrible riding "Stop right here" Clear stops the bike and they both came off.

"The address Ms. parker sent me is right across the road."

   "Now can you tell me what we are doing" . Fin tells her every thing that he heard from Ms. Parker and Clear understood the situation though it was not what she was expecting when he said he needed her help.

   " If I knew it was something this big I would have said no. When you told me you were a werewolf I though you were one of a kind but your telling me that house is filled with them and your two friends may be in danger in there."

   "Yes, exactly Based on the time we took to reach here they should have been out already if they did what they came to do but we haven't pass them on the way here so that means something wend awol."

   "So what will happen if we get caught?" she asked nervously.

"Well they may kill us, based on what my friends say the people in there are all murderers and they won't hesitate to kill us".

   "That's it I don't think we should go in there" "Oh come on what are you scared" he said taunting her .

  She puffs her cheeks I'm not afraid of anythinng, but what are we going to do in there".

   "We just have to sneak in and  rescue them then leave. They won't even know we are there"

   "Okay fine but if I see even the first sign of trouble I'm running away okay.""

   "Hey what kind of magic can you use?"

   "I Can control the four basic elements and do barriers and some other things for now."

"Can you do cloaking spells?"

   "How'd you even know about that"

   "I use to have an obsession with magic girls growing up" he said smiling.

   "Oh that's good, " she said looking away. "Well yes I can that but its hard to control so we would have to hurry."

   "That's actually impressive" "I know" she said arrogantly.

   "So here's what we are going to do, I'm going to go in the front yard and make them all come out the house then You cloak me and we go in and free my friends"

   "That's a good plan but we'll have to touch for you to be cloaked and how do you even plan on getting them all out"

    "you'll see." Fin walks across the road to the front of the yard, he clears his throat "e em" and begins.

   "Hey Hunter you small dick cock sucker get your dumb ass out here so I can kick your ass!!!!!"

★                         ★                          ★