[• 1 •]

"I can't believe I let a dumbass in my gang." The guy let out a frustrated sigh as he push his hair back.

"I only want you to bring that asshole to me! What the hell is hard with that?!" He growled harshly as he pulled out his gun from the back of his pocket.

"Sunghoon, calm down" One of his friend approach him and manage to put his hand that was holding the gun.

"Seriously hyung? How can I fucking calm down when this dumb shit is too stupid to get that shit head?!" The older one cover one of his ears as he hissed a bit.

"Sunghoon, For fuck sake lower down your voice or you will get your throat sore." Sunghoon exhaled and turn his attention to one of his worker or should I say friend.

"Jay, enroll me now to that fucking school." His words made the 7 of them inside the room shocked.

"Bro? Are you serious? You hate school and now you're enrolling to one?" Jay asked with a hint of confusion in his tone.

"Well that's the only way to get that dickhead and I will start as soon as possible. He need to pay for what he did." His eyes as well as his aura get darker and darker as he spat those words out making the guys scared.

"Welp, hyung We will join you then." The other 5 agreed by nodding their heads.

"Get ready then, cause I ain't letting that shit live his so called perfect life after killing my parents."

Y/N's POV 

"Akkk! Where is that book?! I'm late now! Mr.Jeon will kill me!"  I said to myself as I look inside my locker looking for my Math book.

"Are you looking for this?" A voice suddenly heard  making me startled. I turn around and saw Lia. My classmate. Well we're pretty closed to eachother but we're not friends.

As you can see, I'm not that sociable. I'm always alone and quiet that no one ever dared to talk to me that much. Well a lot tried to be my friend but I always end up turning them down cause believe me or not I know what they really want.

They don't want me nor my accompany. They only want my money. I'm rich, well my parents are and so as me. The whole university knows it. And how did I know about that? Well I can read minds.

Sounds good at first but as the time past by. I'm slowly turning to hate it. I can know what a person was thinking just by passing by them. I can know if a person is lying or telling the truth. And I can clearly hear them saying bad things at me behind my back.

'Why is this girl staring at me now, is she perhaps a gay?' I let out a chuckle and look at the book she was holding.

"No I'm not a gay, don't be so full at yourself Lia." She laughed along and I reached for the book.

"Reading my mind again huh?" I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"Come on. Even if I don't want to, I really can hear your thoughts." I said as I closed my locker and locked it using the key.

"So, It's my fault?"

"Hmm? Maybe?" She shook her head and playfully hit me on my arm. I made a 'ouch' look making her laugh. Then we walked together to our classroom.