[• 32 •]

" Sunghoon! Don't tell me you're really going there all alone?" Heeseung asked him, already looking at him in disbelief.

" Of course not! Didn't you heard me! I said I was going therr first and you follow me. If they did anything that harmed me, then you know what ti do then." He explained to the older one, making him nod. He let out a awkward laugh while scratching his nape.

" Oh, Sorry hehe. I was just a bit lost. I was kinda worried about.." He then pointed his lips to the silent girl that was sitting on the couch, seems to be absent minded.

Sunghoon let out a deep sigh, approaching his girl, feeling completely worried about her.

" Y/N? " He called, sitting right beside her. She seem to notice his presence so she averted ger gaze to her side.

" Oh hey. What is it?" She tried to sound fine, but she failed to. She was too worried about her parents. Even after what they've said, and what they've did to her, She can't really deny the fact that they're the one who gave her a shelter to live, food to eat and clothes to wear.

She can't deny the fact that they're the one who's there by her side when she needed the most.

" Don't worry. We'll get them. I promise." Sunghoon assured, pulling her in his embrace, securing her with all cost.

" What if you and the boys get hurt to? What if something bad happened to you all?" She asked tears already streaming down her cheeks.

The boys who are watching them with concern and sadness in their eyes, decided to leave the two for some talk.

" No love. Nothing will happen okay? Everything will be fine after this. Don't you want to live a normal life?" He asked her and she just nodded her head with her glistening doe eyes.

" Of course I want to. I want us to have our normal lives. But I can't help but to be worried okay? For Mom, Dad. For you and the boys." She said, snuggling her head on his chest.

" That's sweet of you but I think you forgot that I'm the most feared leader in under world." He's trying ti lightened up the mood now. It makes him sad seeing Y/N all gloomy. She was his strength and weakness at the same time.

" You're back again being cocky." Y/N let out a chuckle and playfully hit his chest.

" And you look fine now, since you already have that gorgeous smile of yours." He tap her nose gently making her giggle. He can't help but to hug her tightly, smiling to himself like a maniac.

" I love you " Sunghoon whispered but enough for Y/N to hear.

" I love you too. " She replied caressing his back.