[• 39 •]

3 days later

...

Y/N's POV

I woke up really early today. Why? Because it was my birthday!

I don't really get this excited as usual to my past birthdays, but this one is the most special one for me.

" I just really hope that Mom mean it to be a real ' simple '. " I mumbled to myself as I ran down stairs, going straightly to the dining room.

" What should we cook for today?" I asked to myself as I tapped my index finger to my chin, thinking what food to prepare for everyone's breakfast.

Also, Jin oppa stayed here for straight 3 days. My Mom and Dad need to go home everyday because they want us to give some space, you know? Grown up things.

" Yehet! Waffles should be serve for today!" I exclaimed quietly as I don't want to interrupt their precious sleep.

As I was just about to get all of the ingredients that would be needed, an arm pulled me out of a sudden making me startle.

At first, I panicked that, It's some sort of intruder, but I let out a sigh of relief seeing Sunghoon instead.

" Why do you always pop up out of nowhere? Can't you just approach me in a normal way?" I asked, low-key holding my self to spank his head.

" What can I do? You're so cute when you're surprised." Bruh, okay that made me want him to surprise me anytime and everytime, lol just kidding.

" Yea, I'm so cute that I would have a heart attack." I playfully rolled my eyes on him, making him chuckle more.

" Why are you chuckling? You're supposed to be scared or something!" I crossed my arms on my chest, pouting my lips at him.

" How can I not when you're being such a cutie in front of me?" He said and pinch both of my cheeks making me look like a whole damn dumpling right now.

" Lechugo nawt myYy chWeEks ( let go not my cheeks.) " He kept on saying aigoo and aigoo.

Then suddenly he pulled me more closer to him and lift me up, making me sit to the kitchen's counter.

" Wait, why did you lift me up? Let go of me, I need to cook for our-I didn't even end my sentence.

Sunghoon instantly plant his lips on mine, catching me off guard. I didn't get to respond immediately as I was shocked that he did it that fast.

I felt him biting my lower lip a little as he noticed that, I wasn't responding to him at all.