[• 3 •]

Y/N's POV

' How come she's still not awake? Is she dead? Did I put the wrong chemical on that cloth?'

A thought of someone waked me up from my deep slumber.

"Akk! My head hurts." I said almost in a whisper. My eyes slowly opened seeing the dark surrounding.

"Where am I?" I looked around trying to spot someone but I see nothing but darkness.

Then, I heard a sound. It's the door opening. I instantly turn my head to the door and saw 7 guys entered. I can't really see their faces as it's all dark inside the room.

' Fuck this is all Jay's fault.' one of them thought.

"What? Jay? You mean Park Jong Seong?" I asked. I heard gasps and woahs. While I furrow my brows.

"How the hell?" A familiar voice echoed over the room.

"What? Why?!" Another guy asked him.

' I shouldn't tell them or they'll freak out. '

"Just tell them, you don't have any choice tho. " I said too tired to say anything more.

"What the actual fuck?!" He exclaimed once again. I wanted to cover my ears but this rope is preventing me to do so.

"Why?!"

"She just actually read my mind!" They all gasped.

"See?! I told you!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Okay Jay, you're done proving yourself to them. Can you now untie me and let me go home.?" I still asked nicely. But I'm annoyed to the bones for real.

"Uh- Uhm. Y/N I'm sorry I need to do this in this way. I know these brats are going to make fun of me if they didn't see it themselves." Jay explained as he reach something from the wall.

The room suddenly become bright. I squinted my eyes adjusting to the sudden brightness.

"Yah! I still don't believe it. You! Read my mind now.!" A guy with pretty big eyes pointed at me.

" You wanna smack Sunghoon's head if he disrespect you again." I said tiredly.

The guy dramatically gasp. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Hyung for real?!" Sunghoon asked in disbelief.

"Stop disrespecting me then!" The two keep bickering while I stare at them boredly. I crossed my arms above my chest and cleared my throat to get their attention. They all turn their heads to my direction.

"Can I please go now?" I'm beyond mad this time. I can really murder them any minute, any second.

"Y/N? I'm sorry." Jay said and tried to approach me but I stopped him.

"Stop right there. It's fine nevermind that... I'm used being used tho." I mumbled the last part. Of course no one really want to be friends with a freak like, me? If they approach you, they need something. If they wanted to be close to you it's probably just a big joke.

Jay looked at me apologetically and I just nod at him and gave him a small smile.

"Wait, Are you that close already? We're in the same class right?" A boy with specs asked.