[• 15 •]

" W-What?" Sunghoon asked her, feeling completely nervous. The colour on his face immediately drained. He became pale hearing Y/N saying that.

" Just kidding. Hahaha! Why do you look so scared? Or are you feeling disgusted? Don't worry I was just joking you know, hehe." He let out a sigh of relief when he heard you saying the word' Just kidding'.

" Whatever, Just don't read minds again. Do it when I told you so." He just said that casually. Y/N again look at him with a ' are you serious ' face.

" Mr. It's not completely my fault if I reluctantly heard your thoughts. I just casually hear it like a person talking for real." She explained but Sunghoon was still not having it. He don't want her to hear him thinking about her.

Y/N then let him by himself and focused on the teacher in front that was now explaining something.

...

Lunch Time

"Yah! Y/N! Better have a reasonable reason why on earth you left me all alone there!" Lia started to shower her questions as soon as she get a grip on her friend.

The both of them spotted a vacant table and immediately put their trays of food.

" It's because That Soyoung girl was trying to sit there, probably wanting to flirt with the poor boys. So I sit there's instead." She explained boredly, badly wanted to chug her food now.

" Oh, That was excuse. You did great then." Lia started clapping her hands catching some attentions again.

" Yah! Stop clapping. My God! You never fail to embarass us don't you?" She asked, totally done to her friend. Lia just grinned at her and started eating her food, Soon Y/N join her too.

The two of them are eating peacefully while talking about something when hand suddenly slammed on the table making them jerk up on their seats.

" Holly molly! What is your problem?!" Y/N asked clenching her chest due to shock. While Lia almost spilled her food on her mouth to Y/N.

" You really love to stick on one's ear, aren't you?" It was Soyoung. She's been keeping her rage in her for almost 3 hours now, since the sitting arrangement thing happened.

"Well, At least I ain't trying to get close to them just to flirt the hell out of them, right?" The raging girl feel taken a back from her words. But, choose to just play it cool.

"Tsk! You're the one who's just thinking that. I didn't e-even know what you're saying." Can't help herself nervousness, Soyoung stuttered a lot while making an excuse to them.

"Then why in the earth you're here, ruining our precious time with our precious food?" Y/N hit the point making the girl infront of her red due to anger.

"You bi-" She was about to approach her, and God only knows what she wanted to do with her when a tall guy with broad shoulders blocked her way.

"Hey Y/N. I've been looking for you the whole time. Me and the guys are waiting for you and Lia." Then he avert her attention now to Soyoung who's completely captivated by Sunghoon's beauty.

' How I badly want to grab her eye balls and smash it really hard on the ground. Y/N mentally said while gritting her teeth, totally pissed by Soyoung.

" Who are you?" He suddenly asked her making her snapped out of her fantasies.

" U-Uh I'm your classmate. Soyoun-" She didn't even get the chance to finish her introduction, when Sunghoon cutted her without any hesitation.

" I'm not interested." He said nonchalantly. He then grabbed Y/N's hand walking away from the cafeteria together leaving Soyoung who's now standing there dumbfounded.

"Aww! Aren't they cute?!" Lia squealed nudging the fuming girl beside her. Lia noticed that she wasn't answering so she turn her eyes on her seeing A scary, yet funny Soyoung.

She tried her best not to laugh at her face and suddenly remembered the two. She immediately ran off there, following Y/N and Sunghoon.

...

"For real?! Argh! I should be there. Ahhh! I feel sad not seeing that with my own eyes!" Jake groaned in annoyance, whining about his wish that he should have watch Y/N roasting the hell out of Soyoung.

" I knew it, The first time I saw her. I knew I wouldn't like her." He added, letting his feeling about Soyoung.

" Ah, Noona. You're really amazing!" Sunoo complimented her showing his noona two thumbs up.

" That girl could have hurt Y/N, If I didn't came there in time." Sunghoon speak out of nowhere. Well he's right tho.

" What?! Where's that hoe! Let me see her!" Jay abruptly stand on his chair, ready to hunt So young for him to kill her. Luckily the guys were fast enough to catch him and bring him back on our table.

" Hyung! Stop making a scene." Jungwon try to calm him down, and he eventually did.

" Noona, You need to be careful now. She might lay her hands on you when we're not around" Being the sweetest maknae he is, Ni-Ki try to warn her noona not wanting her to be hurt.

...

Y/N's POV

" By the way Sunghoon-ah. Why are you looking for us?" I asked as I turn my full body to him. He take a glance to the boys first and let out a heavy sigh, which gave me a bad feeling about it.

" Choi are after you. They seriously want you and they're too determined to get you. You're not safe to roam around anymore Y/N. Because the moment they get you, you have nowhere to go." Every words coming out from his mouth making me scared time to time. I didn't know they're this serious about getting me which made me confused.

" Why? I mean, even they're able to catch me, torture me, that wouldn't benefit them. Except, they know about my condition." I felt stiff as soon as I realized it. I felt like my soul just leave my body for a second.

" I'm not sure about it but, they have their eyes on Lia too. But they're more focused to you Y/N." I can feel Lia's trembling hands Right now, that was holding mine tightly.

" Wait." Ni-Ki interrupt us, and seem to be in a deep thought.

" Maybe..... They really do know you noona. Because they won't be this too desperate to get you if they don't want something to you." He added and fear now invaded my body.

" W-What do you mean guys? How would they know me? I mean, I don't know them and I don't socialize that much too. So how?" I can't help but to stutter, feeling really scared right now. The boys look at me with pure concern on their eyes.

" That just mean on thing....." We all look at Sunghoon who still have his calm expression.

" What is it?" Heesung asked feeling as curious as me and the others.

" That means, one of the closest person to you........ Is betraying you, without you noticing it." - Sunghoon

....

A/N: Who do you think it is?🤔