[• 12 •]

"S-Sunghoon." She called, her voice barely can heard. They're on that position for almost 2 minutes now. Sunghoon soon realized what he is doing, so he immediately unwrapped his hands off her.

Y/N would be lying if she didn't missed his warmth but she knew that it would be awkward for them if they continue it.

"Uh, Me  and the boys are having a movie marathon and i just want to ask if you want to join but I knock on your door and no one answered so I just went inside and uhm... SORRY!" She blabbered and said that like a rapper.

"S-Sure I'll be there in a minute. I'll j-just go wear some clothes." That's when Y/N finally realized that Sunghoon was just wrapped in a towel and actually half naked.

He was about to open the lights when Y/N sprinted out of his room when he was about to.

"SEE YOU THERE!!" She managed to yell while running away from him. He's left there dumbfounded.

Sunghoon's POV

"What the actual fuck did I just do?" I asked to my self completely confused on my own actions. His body just moved by itself.

"Argh, this is insane." With that he finally went to his wardrobe to find something comfortable to wear.

End of POV

..

When Y/N got back on the room he saw the 6 of them already sitting there.

"Hey!" She called and all of them turn their heads on her. They greeted her back and she turn it with a smile.

"Y/N. Sit here." Jay offered and Y/N gladly agreed.

"Sunghoon hyung didn't agree?" Jungwon asked feeling a little sad. Y/N was about to answer him when the door suddenly opened revealing him.

"Hyung!!" The Three youngest beamed in excitement when they saw Sunghoon getting inside. The other 3 was looking at him in disbelief completely unbelieving that he actually join them.

' How in the holly molly? ' Jake thought to himself causing Y/N to laugh.

" Have my ways." She answered making him widened his eyes.

"I completely forgot that you can actually read minds." The two of them laugh causing the others to notice them.

" By the way, What are we watching?" Heesung asked feeling excited.

"Oh, Conjuring. I heard that that's a great movie." Sunoo said completely unaware of what kind of movie he is putting.

Sunghoon then walk to them sitting beside Y/N. She was taken back a bit when she saw him actually sitting right beside her like nothing happened a while ago.

The movie finally started and Y/N have a bad feeling about it.

"Isn't this a horror movie?" Jay asked and the others just nodded, eyes glued on the screen. While Sunghoon is already sweating when he heard the word 'Horror'.

Y/N admit that she's kinda scared with those kind of movie and she would be lying if she said her knees aren't trembling insanely right now.