[• 13 •]

The faint sound of her alarm clock, echoes around Y/N' s room making her wake up from her deep slumber.

She lazily sat up on her bed looking around the room.

" I'm so sure that I fell asleep at the movie room. Did they carry my heavy ass all along here?" She whispered to herself, making sure that she's the only one who heard herself not wanting the guys to bragged inside again carrying anything they're able to hold.

She get her phone from the night stand beside her, checking the time.

"6:00 am? It's still early. But let me cook for them. I can't just stay here for free and act like a princess. At least I have something to do for them right?" She asked to her self and ending up nodding to herself too.

She get up from her bed and going straight to the bathroom to get herself ready.

Y/N already warned her parents to not to go back to the house because of what happened but of course, Y/N lied about her getting involved to some Mafia stuffs. She told them that the house get robbed and she already tell the police and that she's living with a friend right now.

...

Minutes later she finally stepped out of her wardrobe room wearing this....

And again, being handed by Sunoo's girl's clothes stocks, I had no choice but to wear this kinda revealing outfit, but who cares right? Everyone can wear whatever they want. But being the conservative Y/N she is, she's not that type of girl that likes to show so much skin.

"I should buy some clothes for real, I felt embarrassed because Sunoo has to borrow me clothes all the time. I didn't even get the chance to give back those clothes he handed me first." She said to herself feeling bad for Sunoo's clothes.

"But for real? That guy has a lot of girls outfit, Where in the earth he get that?" She just shrugged her thoughts off and get her backpack, going out of her room.

"Hm? Are they still asleep? Probably, It's still early tho." As a habit of her, she's again talking to herself.

...

The boys are being awaked by the sweet smell coming from the kitchen.

"What the hell is that smell?" Being a foodie kid, Sunoo was the first and fastest one to get out of his bed.

"Omo, Maybe it's a bait." He halt his steps, doubting the good smell of foods being cooked. But his stomach suddenly grumbled.

"Hehe nevermind, I'm hungry." He eventually gave up and sprinted off to the kitchen seeing his noona humming a song while cooking.